Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200tt... Done!

SpOcK

Pop round for a mini meet of aztec fire turbo'd IS's !

pah!

Aztec fire, turbo'd IS200s are like buses.

you dont see ANY for years - and then TWO turn up!

:lol::lol:

Bit like coppers then really ....... :whistling:

Looks fantastic mate, bet you're well happy with her?

Fantastic handiwork there, they've done a great job :)

Thanks! :)

I'm more than happy! :hehe::driving: Still have to get her properly tuned on a rolling road, though...

@Spock

Hey dude, I saw that you also have the AEM gauge.

Does your gauge show the lambda without problems?

Mine disappears when I get under heavy load (like +0.3 - +0.5bar).

It gets away..... I measured the exhaust gases at y L-workshop and it always said Lambda=0.93.

The narrow band lambda is only able to measure 0.93-1.03 so it must be too rich.

Or do you have another idea why it doesn't show the A/F under heavy load?? :unsure:

Where did you mount the lambda sensor??

Mine is about 10'' in front of the middle CAT..... and yours??

Let me know please,

Mike

@Spock

It gets away..... I measured the exhaust gases at y L-workshop and it always said Lambda=0.93.

The narrow band lambda is only able to measure 0.93-1.03 so it must be too rich.

Or do you have another idea why it doesn't show the A/F under heavy load??  :unsure:

Let me know please,

Mike

Sorry I haven't got you back earlier. I just moved, so I had to manage few days without an internet connection. I got it installed back just today... :blush:

I will look into what you asked tomorrow and post then, but I don't think that my lambda "disappears"... :blink:

And yes, I WAS out playing with my TT... :D :whistling::driving:

I can't seem to be able make the e-01's boost "auto-tune" to work, but with manually adjusting I got the "hi boost" setting to 0.7bar. And it PUUUUUUULLS!!!

WOW thats good to know mate 0.7 :D :winky: :whistling: and all is ok at .7?

@Spock

Or do you have another idea why it doesn't show the A/F under heavy load??  :unsure:

Let me know please,

Mike

Sorry I haven't got you back earlier. I just moved, so I had to manage few days without an internet connection. I got it installed back just today... :blush:

I will look into what you asked tomorrow and post then, but I don't think that my lambda "disappears"... :blink:

I can't seem to be able make the e-01's boost "auto-tune" to work, but with manually adjusting I got the "hi boost" setting to 0.7bar. And it PUUUUUUULLS!!!

That's what I wanted to ask too..... :whistling:

Check your O2 gauge pls.

Mine disapperas only under heavy load or boost.

Ordinary it works very well. :winky:

WOW thats good to know mate 0.7 :D  :winky:  :whistling: and all is ok at .7?
@Spock

Let me know please,

Mike

@Spock

Let me know please,

Mike

@RoadRash

Sorry that my reply took so long, but I've been quite busy lately... :blush:

I checked my AEM, and it seems work all right all the time. So no "disappearing"... Of course when the mixture gets too lean or too rich, and the value is "off the scale", then the LED needle falls off from either side of the gauge. And then in the middle of the gauge it reads " - - - ".

Mine only leans out on very gentle acceleration, and it stays on the rich side during heavy acceleration. But it still stays on the scale and AEM shows the value all the time.

Are you sure that you can trust on your workshops lambda? And narrow band lambdas aren't too reliable in the first place... :yawn:

Any possibility that we could mail our eManage setting files to each other to compare and try...? :huh::whistling:

Hope this was of any help.

WOW thats good to know mate 0.7 :D  :winky:  :whistling: and all is ok at .7?

It only gets to .7 under very heavy acceleration, and stays up there propably only few fractions of a second. But at least until now everything seems to be ok... :whistling:

No I have a wideband lambda of course and it says only bullsh*t at the moment.

Where did you mount your lambda sensor??

Mine is ~15cm before the middle CAT.

So I think it's too cold or too dusty or smoked or anything.... :duh:

At all it worked pretty good after turbo install and it became worse and worse time by time...... :crybaby:

Next step is to mount it in the downpiping it should be hot there.... other wise I'd need a new wideband lambda sensor..... :sick:

No I have a wideband lambda of course and it says only bullsh*t at the moment.

Where did you mount your lambda sensor??

Mine is ~15cm before the middle CAT.

So I think it's too cold or too dusty or smoked or anything....  :duh:

At all it worked pretty good after turbo install and it became worse and worse time by time......  :crybaby:

Next step is to mount it in the downpiping it should be hot there.... other wise I'd need a new wideband lambda sensor.....  :sick:

Yes I know that you have a wide band lambda, but I meant your workshop's lambda. You said that you used that as a reference, right?

Mine's mounted right after the first joint in the exhaust piping, I guess that makes then about 50cm before the middle cat.

It shouldn't be of the temperature being too low, because the lambda sensor that we use has a build in heating element.

Of course it's always better to install the sensor as close to the engine as possible.

Of course it's always better to install the sensor as close to the engine as possible.

That's what my workshop guy said and I will do that.

At the moment it's impossible to tune the car, because the AEM says only sh*t.

Nothing useful..... :duh: :sick: :mat:

I will fit it closer to the engine and if it doesn't get better then I will let it check at BOSCH and if it's damaged then I have to get a new one. :tomato:

That's what my workshop guy said and I will do that.

At the moment it's impossible to tune the car, because the AEM says only sh*t.

Nothing useful..... :duh: :sick: :mat:

I will fit it closer to the engine and if it doesn't get better then I will let it check at BOSCH and if it's damaged then I have to get a new one. :tomato:

:question: what sensor are we talking about hear, are you talking about the 2 sensors that was on the down pipes before you fitted the turbos, im abit :duh: when it come to sensor talk :blush: is o2 sensor the same as the lambda sensor........talk to me guys as i dont know much about sensor :duh: :blush: ;)

Anyone knows the horsepower of the new Is 2.5-litre V6 petrol engine? I heard it gonna be 220 bhp? Is that correct?

:offtopic: Please do not ask questions not related to this thread.

However to answer your question I believe it is 204bhp

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links