SpOcK

It's done at last! :hehe:

Here's some piccies:

Resize%20of%20P3022642.JPG

Resize%20of%20P3022643.JPG

Resize%20of%20P3022645.JPG

Resize%20of%20P3022646.JPG

Resize%20of%20P3022647.JPG

I guess that at least some of you suggested that it would be a hard nut to crack, but... Here it is! :driving:

I haven't got it dyno'ed so I don't have any figures yet, but I can assure you that it PULLS!

I run Greddy eManage and e-01, but the boost control solenoid is not wired/implemented yet, so I have no way of controlling boost but the turbos' internal wastegates' "clocks" set to about 0.4bar.

I also still run stock fuel system (f/pump, fpr, injectors), but I haven't run into any serious problems. My only slight problem so far is when mildly accelerating, then it leans out a little. But any heavier acceletation brings lambda reading to healthy ~12.5-13.5. Until now I have only tuned the eManage by myself on the road (so no professional tuner and no rolling road) on the grounds of AEM wide band lambda and the pressure sensor voltage reading, so there's still much more potential to be released... :shifty:

Compared to previously having had the S/C, I'd say I at least have 220hp already.

In the last picture there's an added sub-injector, which isn't wired yet.

Please let me know what you think! :whistling:

It's done  at last!  :hehe:

I guess that at least some of you suggested that it would be a hard nut to crack, but... Here it is!  :driving:

I haven't got it dyno'ed so I don't have any figures yet, but I can assure you that it PULLS!

I run Greddy eManage and e-01, but the boost control solenoid is not wired/implemented yet, so I have no way of controlling boost but the turbos' internal wastegates' "clocks" set to about 0.4bar.

I also still run stock fuel system (f/pump, fpr, injectors), but I haven't run into any serious problems. My only slight problem so far is when mildly accelerating, then it leans out a little. But any heavier acceletation brings lambda reading to healthy ~12.5-13.5. Until now I have only tuned the eManage by myself on the road (so no professional tuner and no rolling road) on the grounds of AEM wide band lambda and the pressure sensor voltage reading, so there's still much more potential to be released...  :shifty:

Compared to previously having had the S/C, I'd say I at least have 220hp already.

In the last picture there's an added sub-injector, which isn't wired yet.

Please let me know what you think!  :whistling:

Congatulations - it's great to see it working. Do you have plans to uprate th efuel system soon?

Can't wait to find out the proper dyno results.

It's done  at last!  :hehe:

Please let me know what you think!  :whistling:

I think....... IT'S AAAAWWWSOME MATE!!!!! :o :blush::whistling: B)

D*mn great work you did there.

Everything custom-work?? :unsure:

Respect man! Didn't take long time since I can remember you wrote the first post about it. :winky:

Maybe you could do the work on Monster 2??? :D

:o :tomato:

Congatulations - it's great to see it working. Do you have plans to uprate th efuel system  soon?

Can't wait to find out the proper dyno results.

I have a sub-injector (1000cc) already, but it's not wired yet. I'm already doing quite good on the fuel department, so I'll first wire the sub-injector, and see how it's going then. If I still then run into problems, THEN it's time to upgrade the fuel system.

Congratulations. looks very tight in there !

How long did it take you ?

I think....... IT'S AAAAWWWSOME MATE!!!!!

D*mn great work you did there.

Everything custom-work??

Respect man! Didn't take long time since I can remember you wrote the first post about it.

I have to set something straight here. I didn't mean to lift my own tail in the first place, so sorry if I gave you that impression. I did NOT do it by myself. A friend of mine did (or him and his buddy together). I was in the Caribbean heat while all the magic of the "turbo'ing" happened... :blush:

I guess it took a little over a week for them to complete it.

And yes, EVERYTHING is custom work. :blink::whistling:

I have done a part of the routing and fitting of the turbo pipes and I/C (I used partly the same piping and I/C already with the compressor), all the electrical stuff (eManage, e-01, EGT gauge, etc...) and up to now - also the eManage tuning.

I used some second-hand/used parts here and there, but my friend said that similar project with all new parts would cost around 10k-12k € if done again... :sick::crybaby:

Just in case someone's interested... :P

Are the pipes ALuminium or steel?  :unsure:

If it's steel, you have some more weight on your car eh??  :ohmy:

It's steel.

But now I have the power to fly the weight... :P :winky:

I thought.... because welding Alu isn't that easy. :ph34r:

But would be a challenge. ;)

Hmm.... I'd habe bought alu-pipes and connected with silicon hoses.

You can safe lots of weight and work. :)

But it's quite pretty good work you did! :whistling:

WOW man nice one there that looks very nice B) nice to see you have it all up and running, and running on the Emanager at that :whistling: :winky:

I start to fit my turbo next week :winky:

I should have it all done by sunday night, and it will be ready to go :P  :winky:

So you are starting at the beginning of the week (Sunday morning) and will be complete that night :o :P

:lol::lol::lol: :P no im starting it mid of next week and will be done by sunday :P

I start to fit my turbo next week  :winky:

And when is it ready to go?? :ph34r:

(That's important for us) :D :P

I should have it all done by sunday night, and it will be ready to go :P :winky:

Hmhmmm.... there was a M8 who also said it will be finished on SAT.

That was about 1-2 months ago and it's not finished yet.

Take care of your finish-plannings my friend.

It's not that easy as it looks like and nothing works fine and after your plan.

Remember that. :winky:

I start to fit my turbo next week  :winky:

And when is it ready to go?? :ph34r:

(That's important for us) :D :P

I should have it all done by sunday night, and it will be ready to go :P :winky:

Hmhmmm.... there was a M8 who also said it will be finished on SAT.

That was about 1-2 months ago and it's not finished yet.

Take care of your finish-plannings my friend.

It's not that easy as it looks like and nothing works fine and after your plan.

Remember that. :winky:

I know mate, but it has to be done by the sunday as i can not take any more time of work :whistling: you all will know by sunday night :winky: :D

I know mate, but it has to be done by the sunday as i can not take any more time of work :whistling:  you all will know by sunday night :winky:  :D

So, do you already have all the bells and whistles ready for installation?

I know mate, but it has to be done by the sunday as i can not take any more time of work :whistling:  you all will know by sunday night :winky:  :D

So, do you already have all the bells and whistles ready for installation?

yes mate i have it all :D :winky: i could have fitted it 2-3 weeks ago but just have not had the time to do it, work just keeps on comeing in!! , been working 7days aweek to get it all done so i can take time of next week to fit Turbo................. :winky: