Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is350

I meant there isn't a date. The GS350 isn't out until next year so I guess the IS may come out at the same time. If the UK gets it or not is a different matter.

Does that mean there'll be a GS300 and a GS350 next year, or are they replacing the 300 with the 350? Would be strange to have both on the GS, but only the 350 on the IS :unsure:

I meant there isn't a date. The GS350 isn't out until next year so I guess the IS may come out at the same time. If the UK gets it or not is a different matter.

Does that mean there'll be a GS300 and a GS350 next year, or are they replacing the 300 with the 350? Would be strange to have both on the GS, but only the 350 on the IS :unsure:

is there going to be a sportcross for the new IS series???

It is a bit odd. It looks like the 300 won't be available in Japan and they are getting the 350. Don't know why this is or why Toyota have developed two new engines.