Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 200 Interior On Ebay

so do I but this one looks in great condition and it is complete

No way you could get over here to collect it yemgi?

Im sure one of us could store it for a while for you.

so do I but this one looks in great condition and it is complete

where abouts are you France, :winky: if you want it mate buy it get it posted to me and i will post it to you :D :winky: if you want that is

I live near Versailles (Paris), the bigg'st problem is I am working next week-end and I'm at a show in Belgium on 19-20 of March so I can't come to UK until March 27th :(

Thanks Marcus, I really appreciate your offer but the shipping cost should be very hight due to the size :(

scarface greatminds think a like, i was just wondering whether or not any of the numerous is200 car parts that are coming up on eBay at the moment are yours or not.

it would be nice to find a common link to someone who is selling them

scarface greatminds think a like,  i was just wondering whether or not any of the numerous is200 car parts that are coming up on ebay at the moment are yours or not.

It's a 'copper' thing ........... would be funny ...... I'd go an pay em a visit :winky:

scarface greatminds think a like,  i was just wondering whether or not any of the numerous is200 car parts that are coming up on ebay at the moment are yours or not.

It's a 'copper' thing ........... would be funny ...... I'd go an pay em a visit :winky:

Do you think it could be Scarface :question: :o

Tony.

if anyone is after the is200 beige interior i can sell them my "skins" from the car. As its getting re-trimmed soon, they are easy to refit too as they just slip and clip over!!!

The drivers seat cover will be BRAND NEW NEVER USED as i have been given a new drivers seat under the insurance!

Rears are in imaculate condition too! and its all much easier to post than a a whole seat unit!