Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gt4

OLI_EP3

A quick cash generator is the Capri/Amalfi rally in the special conditions section. Win the two head to head races (about 10mins work) and you get a Toyota Rally car worth 200,000+ credits. Sell it, clear the counters and do it again and again and again [ad nauseum] :)

Plus, there's a fairly nifty, tuned VW R32 for sale at one of the tuning shops which is well cheap and has some serious power as standard!

Definetly calling in sick tomorrow thanks for the tip :sick:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or just keep doing the Subaru championship (Stars of Pleiades?) - gives you 10k per race win (5 in total), plus 75k for winning the series, plus a Subaru touring car which is worth 90k = 220 big ones (once you've got a decent enough scooby to win these races you can just let you B driver take over and rake in the cash).

yeah, there are a few ways to 'make up' the cash - but you dont need to..

If you just work through the game (using the prize cars) you will find you can progress AND gain money...

I'm up to about 1.5million, and not re-run any race yet! (but have done some of those suggested above)..

oh, and thanks for the R32 tip - that will do nicely for the Euro hot hatch..

Oh, and my tip - win the lightweight K cup in beginners, you get a ginetta G4 - take this to the Euro 1000 race - spec B race it - you get a huge sum and a nice alfa you can sell for a nice little profit ;)

I'm not sure the R32 qualifies for the Euro races as it's it's been modified by an American Tuning Co.

I think I ended up using a Clio V6 Sport for that championship... it's easy to squeeze around 500hp out of it and has the advantage of being Mid-engined :)

The R32 is perfect for the special conditions stuff and can hold it's own (with a few tweaks) in the American races :)

I got my IA licence last night - that lap of the Ring in the twitchy Merc is excellent, I don't think I've concentrated so much since I past my real driving test!

Passed B, A, IB, and IA

Done 2 out of the specials

Not in any order :duh:

Bring on Monday :mat:

I got my IA licence last night - that lap of the Ring in the twitchy Merc is excellent, I don't think I've concentrated so much since I past my real driving test!

have to agree on that merc evo licence at the nurburgring......**** solid licence was hell of lot harder than the graduation test!!! :duh: :driving:

• 2 weeks later...

Only bought mine last night (let the price fall a bit to keep the missus happy (ish!)).

Started off with a used MR2 G-Limited, won the beginner series in the first person, and found out about the computer driving this morning. Done some stuff to the mister two, but not a lot, as i have my eye on the skylines!!!

One question tho.................

How do you get the IS430??????? (i want, i want, i want, i want, i want, i want, i want, i want, i want, i want, i want, i want, i want, i want, i want, i want, i want, i want!!!!!!)

Stu

Only bought mine last night (let the price fall a bit to keep the missus happy (ish!)).

Started off with a used MR2 G-Limited, won the beginner series in the first person, and found out about the computer driving this morning. Done some stuff to the mister two, but not a lot, as i have my eye on the skylines!!!

One question tho.................

How do you get the IS430??????? (i want, i want, i want, i want, i want, i want, i want, i want, i want, i want, i want, i want, i want, i want, i want, i want, i want, i want!!!!!!)

Stu

sorry fella but i dont think there is gonna be an is430. how poo.

The vertex GS300 is the nuts tho!

After a weekend of playing (and really p**sing the missus off!) i have managed to get up to about 5% complete (i haven't been playing all the time, had to go out and do some other stuff). It's handy to have the B-Spec mode, particularly when you have to 'empty the bins, hoover the lounge, do the washing up, put the washing in, take the family to the zoo' and so on :P

Shame about the IS430, was looking forward to that! At the mo i'm still running the mister 2, an esprit turbo, a dodgy looking mazda 6 that i can't enter into anything, an RX-7 race car, and now a skyline from the 60's!

Anyone got nay tips?

Stu

what did i miss about the computer driving???

Craig, if before the race you choose B-SPEC instead of A-SPEC, the computer will race for you. You then adjust how aggressive you want him to drive, overtaking and pitting in :winky:

Tony.

oooooh i have such a lovely car and its set up sooo good. Its a TVR Tuscan speed 6, with every single race spec accessory bolted on.

And have spent about 1hr setting it up now.

I set all my cars up on the driving course area, in the motorworld track. and this car smashed my previous record of 37.23 seconds by dropping it to 35.77. full on power but completely usable!

what is everyones fastest lap times on the motorworld track and in what car?

the tuscan is one of me toys, the TVR Speed 12 is the daddy, 900bhp and a charger taking it to 1000+ bhp now that is fun. altho you just cant seem to get any traction lol.

Its weird having a trillion credits, its like being in a sweet shop knowing you can buy anything - but what do you go for! lol

yep got the Speed12 too - the GT wing helps BTW..

and i got all this without cheating and 12 million (again without cheating) is more then enough - and out of interest? do you have the F1 car? The minolta Toyota? the GT4 Pace car?

Oh thats right - you cant buy those :P

nah, i never bought gt4 to complete it - i just love setting the cars up realy. love how just one degree of toe in can ruin or improve a cars ability to handle.

Would be nice to have the F1 cars tho, would be good to try and set one of them up!

I've been getting on quite well with it too, think the most credits ive got up to was 400k, and i bought a TVR convertable to do the spider/raodster races. Haven't cheated, but also have TWO 350z race cars to play with! And i'm only about 8% through it!

Stu

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links