Wife and child away for the weekend. :lol:

Drop wife and child at Station for 17.30 :lol:

Home @ 17.45 :P

Pizza order @ 17.50 :shifty:

18.00 Start Playing :) :D

How many hours sleep minimum does one need over a weekend :question:

:driving::driving::driving: ;) B)

Anyone tried the photo mode yet???

Take your car to exotic locations to take some pics and then transfer to USB flash disk and then to PC..............

EDIT!

only realised someone already posted a pic up...........what a plum!

Edited by OLI_EP3

Just wondering if anyone has it?

I know release date is tomorrow but I have read on many forums that TESCO's were selling them as of sunday and got theire wrists slapped and pulled all copies lastnight.

Just wondering if anyone managed to get them early by 3 days lol

I have looked and haven't been able to get one (lunch time) so will get one tomorrow!

came home last thursday night and the girl friend had bought it for me!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Got this on sunday, very cool..

oh, and whoever keeps talking about 'cheating', why spend £30 on a game to then go and ruin the whole point in it??? some people eh??

As for a quick review:

UI - new interface, takes a little getting used to, but not bad - races spread all over the place

Graphics improved

Racing similar

modifiying similar, although add NOS and meccano spoiler (someone been watching NFSU)

Car selection - huge, and nice to see used cars back!

Tracks - new and old - great!

Its a pretty good game. The only real gripe I have is that if you buy the IS200, it has 16in wheels that are the same style as 17's. :duh: Do they even make those? Perhaps its a Toyota thing. Also, you can't supercharge it. Only lets you put a stage 2 turbo on. :angry:

well i now have over 1 trillion credits and am in possession of every car i have ever dreamed of -

fav at mo is the maclaren SLR fully tuned its running at over 800bhp and can barely go in a straght line!

as for the 157bhp IS200 i was soooo apauled, did every possible mod to it and the bugger was still the slowest car in the "beginner" class of FR cars!

forget the IS in GT4 much better cars to get

wots with the special cars you win/obtain with licenses??like the nike car and the toyota one?havent managed to find a race for them and they not worth nothin plus u cant tune them..........wots the point???

well i now have over 1 trillion credits and am in possession of every car i have ever dreamed of -

fav at mo is the maclaren SLR fully tuned its running at over 800bhp and can barely go in a straght line!

as for the 157bhp IS200 i was soooo apauled, did every possible mod to it and the bugger was still the slowest car in the "beginner" class of FR cars!

more importantly though...

What % completion do you have???

and Mitch - I have no idea?

Spent the whole of friday evening getting the license :angry:

Saturday B-Speccing (COOOOooooooooollllllllllll) to get the money rolling in so I can buy cars and mod them up :D

Sunday playing with me skyline ('s) Sunday evening Thumb sore :crybaby:

Tried playing with steering wheel no fun ( maybe i am just used to the joypad) :blink:

How did you get a trillion credit :shifty:

Been cheating have we :ph34r:

i play the game to escape real life!! who wouldnt want 1 trillion quid in the bank n buy everything you want!!!

definately cheated!!

percentage complete - 5.7%

got all the licences myself but love it for the joy of driving, not the toil of wishing you could drive!

I'm currently at 28%. As for the Nike one and similar cars, its just a novelty I think, kinda cool though. I'm just having fun blatting around the 'ring in the Falken Skyline. I managed a time just under 7 mins :P

im on about 5% completion

just finished my international A license

tried the overtaking IA license missions and there freakin impossible couldnt do em but nearly done all the slip streaming missions

and yeah jus scrape together cash for mods and work towards supercars

dnt normally cheat on games unless i finished them but may have to resort to cheating like on previous GT's lol

Did you cheat? :P

Pity it wasn't online as there could have had some virtual racing with similar specced cars to what we have real life.

Anyone get the F1 cars yet? I'm still doing poxy beginner races to get some green for upgrades.......

well i now have over 1 trillion credits and

Anyone get the F1 cars yet? I'm still doing poxy beginner races to get some green for upgrades.......

Do B Spec get the computer to drive your car in the well paying races and rake in the greens :D

well i now have over 1 trillion credits and

Do B Spec get the computer to drive your car in the well paying races and rake in the greens :D

Sweet! I'll have to do that. Do you have to be watching the race and changing strategies? Or could I make a cup of tea, surf the net, watch some telly......... then come back later?

OLI_EP3

Depends on the length of the Race

6 Laps just set to overtake and push hard, Leave and come back in about 10 mins

or if you accelerate the time quicker

Longer races if pushing hard need to pit in and change tires

Quite cool

If i might say so

:geek:

Its funny when the b-spec driver gets it completely wrong - I was watching him race last night when he lost it on a bend, slid all over the place, and ended up careering sideways into the pits. It's a pity that GT4 doesn't give you an idea of what skill level the B-Spec driver is at (just a number which doesn't seem to mean much).

I've found out how to switch off that annoying high gear warning display now (just select "simple" in the screen options) so I'm driving a bit more fluidly now instead of just flooring it until the thing flashes and then braking hard until it stops!

Bought a Ford GT last night but was a bit disappointed with it. Favourite car at the moment is a Subaru touring car, only about 400 bhp but it handles well. Some of the other cars in the game seem a complete waste of time - you couldn't even win a beginners race with one of them.

I think I've only completed about 8% of the game so far - still a long way to go.

B-spec is great, i can do the endurance races while working ;)

but you still have to tell him to pit in for tyres and fuel don't you? (or does he do that automatically too?

and frml - look in Status, it tells you the skill of your driver there ;)

yep - but it's just a number (mine's at something like 7000 now) but what does that mean? Is he good enough to race in professional and extreme or is he still a bit pants?

well yes, you have to tell him when to pit - but thats only every 10~15 mins - fine when your working from home ;)

As for telling, well the more he races, the better he gets, and unless you try, you wont know ;)

A quick cash generator is the Capri/Amalfi rally in the special conditions section. Win the two head to head races (about 10mins work) and you get a Toyota Rally car worth 200,000+ credits. Sell it, clear the counters and do it again and again and again [ad nauseum] :)

Plus, there's a fairly nifty, tuned VW R32 for sale at one of the tuning shops which is well cheap and has some serious power as standard!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links