Pics Of My Sc430 Back From The Body Shop

aquanuke

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't miss out on it mate

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=20329

£312 fully installed - takes about 2 - 3 hours, top work by those guys, thats where I got mine done !

Let me know if you want it done ..................

Cheers Scarface, thats a nice deal you've negotiated. Im gonna pass though :tomato:

As its a 3-4 hour drive there and back plus 2-3 hours waiting to fit.. and if I ever need to go back .. well you know, its time.

Ive got large car audio/security shop 5 mins from my doorstep and its like Id rather pay more and save the hassle/time.. you know.

If they came to fit then Id be up for it.

Car looks great, I am sure I have seen one of your number plates around recently (M40 or A404 or Bracknel - just thinking of where I've been recently! :) )

Bling , Bling. :shutit:

You probs seen my Rangie cos I live in Sutton. Just up by the station.

range-rover.jpg

Heheh that be it :) Must have been on the A217 or something like that... small world (but I wouldn't want to paint it) :)

Just got my car back, the Wald kit looks great but it dosent show well on black in photos.. standing next to the car really does complement the car.

Also had the rear end debadged, a Weapon -r dragon intake fitted, and the wheels refurbed.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

One word "SWEET".

Car looks great, I am sure I have seen one of your number plates around recently (M40 or A404 or Bracknel - just thinking of where I've been recently! :) )

Bling , Bling. :shutit:

You probs seen my Rangie cos I live in Sutton. Just up by the station.

range-rover.jpg

that look like my old 2,5 dhse

The Rangie is the juicy one, 4.6 HSE. Cost a fortune to run.. dont know why I keep it. Its not like ive got any kids to take to school as I live in Surrey.

(lame TopGear joke)

I got me wheels on eBay! You get some fine bargains there. £1300 new wheels and pirelli rubber. Tyres on there own would cost over £1k from the shops.

The soarer are Avalinin 20" or if you meant the RR then those are 22" MB italia's. Dont fink Ive seen the Torra wheels.

were might these be purchased??... who they made by?

Sorry I did spell that wrong its Avalini Design, there Italian if you seach G theres a few UK places selling them.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&clien...nG=Search&meta=

• 4 months later...
The soarer are Avalinin 20" or if you meant the RR then those are 22" MB italia's. Dont fink Ive seen the Torra wheels.

I'm looking to buy a soarer 430 in the next month or so, but if i do, i have to get new rims for it as the standard ones are horrible!!! whats the largest size before having to modify arches etc.. did you need to lower your suspension to fit them in?

I'm looking to buy a soarer 430 in the next month or so, but if i do, i have to get new rims for it as the standard ones are horrible!!! whats the largest size before having to modify arches etc.. did you need to lower your suspension to fit them in?

I think 20X8.5 on the front and 20x10 on the back would be about it, although Ive heard you can get 20x11 on the back no probs.

Lowering wont make much difference.. you will still get them on, just the ride will be very hard.

Anything bigger then 20" and they bend very easily (I bent one on the Range Rover). You wont get a 22" on an sc430.

I think 20X8.5 on the front and 20x10 on the back would be about it, although Ive heard you can get 20x11 on the back no probs.

Lowering wont make much difference.. you will still get them on, just the ride will be very hard.

Anything bigger then 20" and they bend very easily (I bent one on the Range Rover). You wont get a 22" on an sc430.

thats cool. was looking to put on either 19's or 20's. Had a sc430 for about a month from work and they were on 18s and still looked a little bit too small. As long as i dont have to make any modifications to the car, and that 20's go on fine, then thats fine. Just gotta wait for the right one to come along now!!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links