Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

FIRST TEAM LEXUS MEET

Monster-Mat

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had trouble viewing the link, but if your car is the white one in the gallery (IS200) then YES!! that is exactly what I want! Where can i get one? Suits your car nicely, just like the white wheels! I read somewhere you're getting white housing tail lights. NICE! Where can i get clear fog lights?

Well we've managed to go way off topic! Sorry my fault with the question. Thanks Supercharged for the info...will look into it in the new Year! As far as meetings

go...i am in London, so not further than the Midlands would be OK! Spring/Summer would be a good time. Also I think you need to somehow get more users to join the site, find a way to promote it somehow, or get some sort of sponsorship. It's a great site!

i am gonna go with the following date,this is the date i will defo be in the uk...........so lets start planning

saturday 30 march 2001

saturday 30 march 2001

did it twice to make sure you all see it........:P

hi all,

I think i will be in the UK around that time depends on work etc if we are going for a meet alton towers is as good as any, nice twisty roads around there and also a good day out, and if there are enough of us then a discount would be available ( park and a hotel?) but that all depends on numbers of course.

another idea i had was in the mean time why dont team lexus members who are fairly close to each other have their own " mini meets" then at least that way we can put faces to names etc etc????

let us know what you think

cheers

robbie:cool:

Back Again!!! LOL.

Hi all, OK I had a long chat with mat tonight and plan to speak to some other members about our forthcoming meet sometime in March.

The whole point of the meet is to put some faces to names, have a few drinks, chat and have a look at what others have done to their cars etc, because at the moment it is just a few names on a computer screen!

It would be nice to go somewhere where we can all have a bit of fun, and a good day/s out, this is why i suggested Alton Towers.

I have seen that some members are wanting to push for a track day but I suspect that the large majority of members will be unwilling to do this because:

1. track fee

2.tyres are not cheap

3. possible car damage ( this i suspect is the biggest reason)

4. not everybody´s thing.

Due to the inevitable nature of internet clubs, members are all over the country, hence to be fair to everybody, it has been decided to hold the meet in a fairly central location( midlands area??) WE NEED SUGGESTIONS ON THIS PLEASE!!!!!

Please remember this is YOUR club, you make it what it is.

what do people think????

cheers

robbie

alton towers would be chocka on a easter bank holiday,but if thats what goes then so,but....if anyone has other good locaions in the midlands im open for it........all we need to do is agree a location and get NUMBERS,without these we can not book anything...........

if anyone would like to look aroud/phone around and get some ideas that would be a big help,as im gonna be away now for three weeks there abouts so i will find it kinda hard to get to a phone to book anything....even a pizza:(

im kinda just gonna havto hope somthing gets worked out

sorry for passing the book,

mat

Alton Towers was onlya suggestion and as we are planning to meet on a holiday weekend everywhere would be busy, but please everybody make a suggestion even if you dont think it is worth it.

cheers

rob.

I believe i'm correct in saying that the law has now changed on some museum sites being allowed to charge an entrance fee. e.g. we have The Aerospace Museum at RAF Cosford not far away and I understand that entrance is now free unless you want to hire it for an exhibition like our local radio ham club does. Plenty of parking-just a thought.

its in shropshire,it will be free to get in the museum.......however,who'is good with words to see if they will allow a meet to take place

the RAF camp is a few miles from Telford,junction 3 of the M54

i think if you let them know its Lexus,there shouldnt be a problem(however i know the military)

there email is cosford@royalairforce.net

AND ALL WE NEED NOW IS NUMBERS!!!!!!

[Edited on 18-1-2002 by superchargedIS200]

[Edited on 18-1-2002 by superchargedIS200]

Hi

I'm up for a meet. I've checked at work, and i'm off all weekend. Sorry that I can't help with the venue, but I don't know the midlands area. I'll go with whatever is decided.

Phil

PS. I'm going to the Geneva Motorshow in early March. Has anyone been before? Is it worth the trip? Flights have cost only £20 return, bargain, but unfortunately from Liverpool!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links