Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

FIRST TEAM LEXUS MEET

Monster-Mat

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A meet in the UK would not be good for me, I only have wednesdays and sunday's off so it will be too short a time span for me.

richie.. you cannot take time off??

No, we are a bit under staffed at the moment. Maybe if someone can fill my spot.

so at the moment w have a possible 10,these people can u confirm,and anyone else let us know

me(supercharged is200)

steve

n-rev

fluff

chris shipley

wallace

is-pw

supercharged morph

jonny-boy

ultraviolet

if there are more,please add your names

[Edited on 21-1-2002 by superchargedIS200]

[Edited on 22-1-2002 by superchargedIS200]

[Edited on 29-1-2002 by superchargedIS200]

Yup, count me in. I might even wash my car for the event :)

IS-PW, if you don't want to leave your Lex at Liverpool Airport (a sensible move considering the location) you could leave it at my house and get a taxi, it's only 15 mins away. If you're lucky, I might even give you a lift ;)

Unless you're going between 8 - 22, as I'm away myself

Have just contacted my local Lexus dealer in Wolverhampton for help/advice on a venue/date for the first meet. So--WATCH THIS SPACE & GET MORE MEMBERS!

I hope Matt wont mind if i give you the latest. Lexus Wolverhampton are talking it over with Lexus UK and their own company as to what if anything they can offer us. I think we should still keep our minds open for other locations just in case. Should know more by the end of the week.

would be nice for Lexus UK to help the club.. I mean where are they going to find a club as good as this.. the design is great!:smilegrin::smilegrin::smilegrin::smilegrin:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links