Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Any One Recognise These?

andy_555

can anyone identify exactly which lexus these came off??? They are mirror polished with graphit reliefs and are lexus backstamped. They're 16 inch and 6.5j wide with a 48mm offset.

click to view

I bought them to fit a toyota avensis but the offest is slightly too much so its a bit of a non starter but could do with finding out what they are supposed to fit!!!???? so i can advertise em!!!

cheers.

can anyone identify exactly which lexus these came off??? They are mirror polished with graphit reliefs and are lexus backstamped. They're 16 inch and 6.5j wide with a 48mm offset.

click to view

I bought them to fit a toyota avensis but the offest is slightly too much so its a bit of a non starter but could do with finding out what they are supposed to fit!!!???? so i can advertise em!!!

cheers.

offset too much? can't you use spacers to correct?

ive never seen a Wheel on a Lexus Stamped Up.

if they were to be stamped anything at all it would be Toyota, but even Toyota wheels are not stamped by Toyota as they are not manufactured by Toyota

they arent technically stamped because the "L" logo is raised so must have been in there from the casting process??? if its a fakey they have gone to some serious expense!!! the miror finnish wsa not original i dont think because the bloke i boutgh them off owns a polishing company.... thay are really nice wheels but i dont like using spacers and these also take shallow nuts, not the long one thats my avensis uses's.

i'l try and get a photo of the "L" logo on the back to see what you all think......

orite fellas.... do your best, here is a picture of the "L" logo and a pic of the back of the wheel.

"L" logo on rear

rear of wheel

there are also some more numbers which read:

A48 H5

24 (in a circle)

99/05 (also in a circle).....could this mean they were made in may 1999????

the only other mark is the size 16x6.5 JJ and MADE IN JAPAN.

this is really starting to bug me... i looked on the net and cant seem to see em anywhere......

All Lexus model fitment are 5 X 114 PCD

Offset 38 - 45

Wheels that fit any Lexus model will NOT fit an AVENSIS (only the Verso )

The stud pattern is different so you won't get the wheels to go on.

Looking at the pics I don't think that it is the Lexus "L" It looks like the Logo but I think that is coincidence. As someone has already posted Lexus don't make wheels and more than likely they would have a Toyota OEM mark on them if they did.

If these wheels fit on an Avensis then they are definitely not Lexus.

Avensis fitment 5 X 100 PCD ( except Verso model )

well having looked at the photos i know what you mean, it doesnt half look like the lexus logo.

but like the others said they wont fit a lexus so you got me baffled.

there should be a prize available for anyone with the right answer. :winky:

what about overseas lexus that are re-badged toyotas?? i know that the totota soarer is also available as a lexus so would this have a 5x100 fitment?? any soarer owners out there???

i have a sneaky suspision they may (as someone suggested) be suitable for certain VW and audi's. Will try em on my bro in laws GTtdi and check it out...

as for a prize? well, iv got a half melted mars bar, 1998 AA road atlas (heavily worn) or a fine selection of airbus branded workwear...... your choice!!!!

what about overseas lexus that are re-badged toyotas?? i know that the totota soarer is also available as a lexus so would this have a 5x100 fitment?? any soarer owners out there???

i have a sneaky suspision they may (as someone suggested) be suitable for certain VW and audi's. Will try em on my bro in laws GTtdi and check it out...

as for a prize? well, iv got a half melted mars bar, 1998 AA road atlas (heavily worn) or a fine selection of airbus branded workwear...... your choice!!!!

Import models will have the same PCD fitment as the Lexus badge models. They are not going to change the brake drums they just change the badges

i know what your saying but i dont mean imported versions of models that are available here, i mean the lexus's that are not brought here such as the ES300/toyota windom. These use camry chassis and running gear so probably 5x100 pcd, like a camry???

and believe me the you'd be better off with the mars bar coz the aibus stuff is pure tat!!!!!

ok through extensive brain usage

i have the answer

they are off a ........

wait for it !.

and through a process of elimination

and boredom

a subaru forester

1998 - 2002

heres a pic to proove it

now wheres my prize ??

actually i have no need for a half eaten mars bar

so i will donate my prize to rob fluff , as i know he likes a bit of aircraft tact :D

you are indeed perfectly correct, i found out this afternoon by typing in "ET48" into google and only foresters come with that offset and "5x100 PCD".....

its a shame that its taken me 5 hair pulling days to find this out....

unfortunately i will need the corporate tat to go to work in...... going to work naked is probably not advised but as compo i will let you have the other 2 runners up prizes!!!!!

what is with that L logo??? got me fooled and the guy who sold em to me... do u reckon i could have him under false advertising??? im now out of pocket??? :angry:

cheers for all your help guys.... there is a lot more activity in these lexus forums than in the toyota owners club ones im used too!!!! cheers!!!! :)

you are indeed perfectly correct, i found out this afternoon by typing in "ET48" into google and only foresters come with that offset and "5x100 PCD".....

unfortunately i will need the corporate tat to go to work in...... going to work naked is probably not advised but as compo i will let you have the other 2 runners up prizes!!!!!

what is with that L logo??? got me fooled and the guy who sold em to me... do u reckon i could have him under false advertising??? im now out of pocket??? :angry:

cheers for all your help guys.... there is a lot more activity in these lexus forums than in the toyota owners club ones im used too!!!! cheers!!!! :)

L logo could be part of the subaru logo

or just a makers stamp ;)

i'm assuming you bought from a well known online auction?? Perhaps you could post up a link to the advert for us to see and avoid?

online auction???? how did you guess????

well at least now i can stick em back on and avertise them correctly.

no wonder the guy in the lexus dealer looked confused when i asked to buy some center caps for them.... although he did say that was definately a lexus mark.... shows what he knows!!!!!

ahh well you live and learn..... life would be boring if someone didnt occasionally steal your money under false pretenses!!!

suppose i'd better head back to the relative safety of the toyota forum then as now i dont even boast a set of lexus wheels never mind a car........

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links