Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls400 Mk1 Front Seat Removal

Hi guys & gals,

Disaster! The day before going off to France ( looking forward to this drive all year ) I reclined the driver's seat to clean & brush & now it won't go back up on the arm-rest side. I understand this to be a common problem but can't find any advice on how to get underneath the seat & how to fix it.

Please help!! I have resolved now to travel in our runabout Nissan Almera. I,m totally depressed and have been quite verbally abusive to my beloved 1990 :crybaby: Lexus. I want to get it fixed ASAP once we get back in a few days' time.

Thanks in advance.

Carlo

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys & gals,

Disaster! The day before going off to France ( looking forward to this drive all year ) I reclined the driver's seat to clean & brush & now it won't go back up on the arm-rest side.  I understand this to be a common problem but can't find any advice on how to get underneath the seat & how to fix it.

Please help!!  I have resolved now to travel in our runabout Nissan Almera.  I,m totally depressed and have been quite verbally abusive to my beloved 1990  :crybaby: Lexus.  I want to get it fixed ASAP once we get back in a few days' time.

Thanks in advance.

Carlo

Carlo

E-mail on its way to you mate........sorry for the delay, only just seen your post

• 2 weeks later...