Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Windows

Scarface,

where did you get the quote from? I have an RX and am thinking og tinting the front windows now...

This place called Tints R US or something like that ......... It's off the HIGH ROAD CHADWELL HEATH ESSEX

I got my previous IS200 tinted with them, they did the complete car.

I used to tint small hatchbacks for £150 all windows around 2 years ago. I know a professional guy who works in Wembley by the name of Clive (he's from america if anyone knows him). He'll do the Lexus Front Sides, Rear Sides, and Rear main (choice of 3 shades dark, medium or light) for a nifty £240. In and out in roughly 2-3 hours.

Also there is R-Tec across in St Albans, his prices are roughly the same, but haven't seen any of his work. :blink:

I used to tint small hatchbacks for £150 all windows around 2 years ago. I know a professional guy who works in Wembley by the name of Clive (he's from america if anyone knows him). He'll do the Lexus Front Sides, Rear Sides, and Rear main (choice of 3 shades dark, medium or light) for a nifty £240. In and out in roughly 2-3 hours.

Also there is R-Tec across in St Albans, his prices are roughly the same, but haven't seen any of his work.  :blink:

may look him up ta

I thought it was illegal to tint the front windows now ?? Sure I read that Pentagon Tints was offering to remove tints from frint windows as Police were cracking down on it....

Yes, front and windscreen tints are illegal. But, police action really depends on (1) how dark your tints are - as dark as the rears and Plod may put you in the book and (2) your attitude. If you are polite and plead ignorance (although no excuse in law) the chances are you'll get off with a tell-off.

Getting mine done soon anyway, £60 from Tint-R Nottingham

Tint-R in Notts did mine and done a good job. Would use him again.

i got a quote for tints from 30/70 at the windscreen to dark smoke at the rear screen from

http://www.mrtinter.co.uk/

was about £240 don't know what hes like but he comes to you and does it if you are interested

i got a quote for tints from 30/70 at the windscreen to dark smoke at the rear screen from

http://www.mrtinter.co.uk/

was about £240 don't know what hes like but he comes to you and does it if you are interested

wouldn't you rather the guy did the tints indoors at a workshop, to avoid, dust and other contaminants getting between the window and tint? rather than on your driveway in the pouring rain and windy weather?

thats a good point didn't think of that

then again, some people do prefer the "barryboy" wrinkled crisp packet effect tint jobs... LOL. :whistling:

but guys... please... not on a lex! get a professional! :lol:

Had mine done at Tint-R too. Excellent job and only £60 for the fronts to match the rears. I think its around £180 for the whole lot tinted to either light, medium, dark or limo. Think mine are medium, not sure though, could be light.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links