Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

[xbox] Forza Motorsport

Shame theres no real in game footage of it,each to there own but i will stick with GT4 :driving:  The Real driving Simulator

Well I was going to buy a PS2 just for GT4, but after spending 1 hour playing it in Virgin, I decided it wasn't woth spending 130 quid for!.

Well I was going to buy a PS2 just for GT4, but after spending 1 hour playing it in Virgin, I decided it wasn't woth spending 130 quid for!.

1 Hours not really long enough to get the most from GT4...theres so much to the game....

Cheers chips..

1 Hours not really long enough to get the most from GT4...theres so much to the game....

Cheers chips..

There may be but the eye candy just wasn't there though, so when the choice came down to either by another xbox for another media centre for the bedroom or a PS2 and GT4, I picked the one that best suited me.... if I already had a PS2 then I would have probably bought GT4, but I dont which would neccesatate more of an outlay for what I thought was just an average driving sim. (the simulation is there, but that's not the whole story, if the gfx were better then I might have been persuaded)....

Forza may be better than GT4, or there again it might not... its a wait and see but it will be cheaper for me to play that than buy a PS2 for one game. :)

Well I have the best of both worlds .. a ps2 and a xbox.. i only kept the ps2 coz gt4 was comming out in a years time and i am glad i did keep it.. fantastic game.. and I truely do hope forza is as good.. if its better i will be amazed but i will not discount it before playing it.. anyway I was told at thw weekend that it is 22nd april and have a copy resevered.. :@)

Craig

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links