Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Back from TDi and Transformed

simonskippy

Okay, after 6 days or so of TLC from TDi I finally have my car back and it feels completely different. I've done 400 miles in 24 hours now because it is such fun to drive and the sound oh the sound!!

TDi did the following for me:

TTE Compressor

HKS Antiroll bars (Front and Back)

HKS Hiper Damper II Coilover Suspension

HKS Hiper Muffler Titanium

HKS Superfire Spark Plugs

Uprated suspension bushes

Racelogic Traction Control

EBC Turbo Groove Front Disks

Greenstuff Pads All Round

Uprated Intercooler

The car is superb, she handles like nothing else and i've just had a go out in the rain with the traction control on and you can keep your foot planted to the floor and there is no spin and no loss of traction!!

See the photos below.

My husband has just collapsed into fits of the giggles...I just looked at the attachment:

Attachment: front rollbar.hiper damper.jpg

And let out a low whistle of admiration, my 'beloved' said "do you have any idea of what you are looking at?"

I said "er, suspension thingies"

Well, I've never professed to be technical :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone, just got back in form another quick blast. Now I know why everyone with a Supercharger has a really big grin all the time!!!

To answer a couple of questions, I shall be doing some 0-60 times soon, and hopefully getting it dyno'd in the near future, possibly after the next visit to TDi in a month's time.

As for those of you interested in the cost, all prices are on TDi's homepage. Speak to Mark nicely and he may do you a deal!

On the way to work this am I always have to pull out of a junction that is overhung by trees, it's always damp and slippy, usually the traction control kicks in when I pull out and I kind of chug round the corner - Not so this morning the racelogic is fantastic I flew out the junction like a rocket, I was not prepared for that and had to lift off sharpish before I rear ended a golf - you should have seen their face in the rear view mirror!!!!

:wow::wow::wow:

Si, don't for get the SAFETY aspect! Better brakes and suspension means SAFER stopping and handling.

Faster performance means being able to get away from Michael Barrimore more SAFELY :o

We don't do it because we like it (honestly Darling), we do it to be SAFER :lol:

Originally posted by tdiplc

Si, don't for get the SAFETY aspect! Better brakes and suspension means SAFER stopping and handling.

Faster performance means being able to get away from Michael Barrimore more SAFELY :o

We don't do it because we like it (honestly Darling), we do it to be SAFER :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Originally posted by dark_is200

Can we delete this thread please, its making me jealous and making me want my car back

:(:(:(:(

Kieran,

It must be nearly done now? Has the welding machine been fixed yet? I would be asking Mark if I could kip in the car one night - cure the withdrawal symptoms!!

Si

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links