Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Workshop Manual On Cd

well this must be the first unofficial workshop manual - suspect it might be a scan of the original or one of the useless cds u see on eBay.

wil be interesting to see whats on it tho as they can even list the right airfilter

yes and me i have been after a workshop manual for ages

found a site in poland but they want a lot more than 20 notes

let me know what it is like

mattboyce@blueyonder.co.uk

yes and me i have been after a workshop manual for ages

found a site in poland but they want a lot more than 20 notes

let me know what it is like

mattboyce@blueyonder.co.uk

update - the order is awaiting re-stocks which are due

in soon. Will be dispatched out straight after - a dispatch email

will be sent.

Cheers

Chris

If you look hard enough you can download a program called AutoData. This contains service manuals and other work proceedures about every car on the road. Excellent CD but its about £100 plus subscription. But as I said, look hard enough.....wink wink!! :P

If you look hard enough you can download a program called AutoData. This contains service manuals and other work proceedures about every car on the road. Excellent CD but its about £100 plus subscription. But as I said, look hard enough.....wink wink!!  :P

i looked hard :whistling: , and have the software but seem to have mislaid the regitration key :unsure:

If you look hard enough you can download a program called AutoData. This contains service manuals and other work proceedures about every car on the road. Excellent CD but its about £100 plus subscription. But as I said, look hard enough.....wink wink!!  :P

i looked hard :whistling: , and have the software but seem to have mislaid the regitration key :unsure:

Explore the CD and there should be a folder named crack. Copy the file in to the program directory. - or so I over heard a guy saying in the pub.

I had a look at it ( on a friend of a friend of a friends computer) and it doesn't really constitute a workshop manual - from memory, it had Timing belt change instruction, service details and intervals, repair times, key programming, diagnostic codes, technical data and wheel alignment

Explore the CD and there should be a folder named crack. Copy the file in to the program directory. - or so I over heard a guy saying in the pub.

I had a look at it ( on a friend of a friend of a friends computer) and it doesn't really constitute a workshop manual - from memory, it had Timing belt change instruction, service details and intervals, repair times, key programming, diagnostic codes, technical data and wheel alignment

would be interested in a cd pm me if there is what you can buy :winky: :whistling: :)

Hi Simon

I'm sorry but the item has not yet come in from our supplier. When I

called them this week I was told it was still being prepared. Sounds

like it's a brand new product they're doing but they did say it'll be

out to us within a few days. We'll get it out to you as soon as it

comes in.

Cheers

Chris

order update

Hi Simon

comes in.

Cheers

Chris

order update

Did you get sorted with your registration key for Autodata?

Hi Simon

comes in.

Cheers

Chris

order update

Did you get sorted with your registration key for Autodata?

no it isn't with the software that i have, and i have looked hard.

got a link to download the software?

my mate dave down the pub told me this link. he said it's a torrent, so you'll have use a bit-torrent prog, dave said use a prog like 'Bitlord' apparently it's v good.

http://www.2torrents.com/tor.php?id=339

edit, dave also said after you download it for research purposes, you'll need a prog to create a cd image like 'alcohol 120%' so get 'bitlord' first, do a search for 'autodata' (using the search window in bitlord), then search for alcohol 120%, you can download both at the same time) i had to point out to dave in the pub that downloading certain software is illegal, and piracy is a crime.

• 5 weeks later...
Hi Simon

comes in.

Cheers

Chris

order update

Have you recieved the cd manual yet ?

:question:

funnily enough, no i havent, i have been in constant contact with funkystyling who have decided to give me a refund (refund received by check today) as they say their supplier is messing them about which doesn't reflect well on them, chris has apologised and will e-mail me as soon as it comes in.