60 members have voted

1. 1. who are you gonna vote for

• labour
    • conservative
    • liberal party
    • green party
    • don't care

yes thats the spirit lads...

forget the fact under Labour, all but the top 10% rich are actually poorer (as in money left after tax)

Forget the fact the current goverment took us to war under false pretenses...

Thats it, all politians are the same (no arguments here) yada yada...

except for one thing - lets get that lying cheating *cough* out of office and give another one a chance eh?

......lets not forget the petrol crisis :sick: another joy brought about under labour :tsktsk:

And thats why i will be voting for the other guy! No other reason! The way i see it is, Tony Blair will probably win again so as long as i know i have voted for someone else i will be happy ehough! :yawn:

Jason

Since 97 :

- SPIN SPIN and more SPIN

- we pay way more tax

- Public services are as bad as ever

- thousands more faceless Bureaucrats.

- 70% rise in council tax

- we bend over backwards to help minorities/scroungers/travellers/asylum seekers etc.

- we can't move for GATSOs but real criminals get away with it

- Our pensions are now worthless

- we live in a society where you can be better off by NOT working!

- the M4 bus lane!!! - pure genius :angry:

- Political Correctness gone mad

the list goes on and on and on

Time for a change I think.........................

im choosing by way of a dart and a blindfold as it will make jack ***** differerence in the end. Everything they say is lies and they will do what they want anyways.

Where are the raving looney party when you need them! they would have my vote over and over again!

I think Rillo says it all for a vast majority of people. We are all dissillusioned with the current goverment for being a bunch of PC apologists and for hammering the workers to pay for the shirkers. Now i have no problem with those that have worked and are unfortunate enough to be out of work its the career dolites that get my back up

Perhaps a goverment that gives you what you work for would be in order because there is no way anyone should be better off for not working and claiming social

I'm going to stop there and climb down off my soap box before i give the impression my politics are to the right of ghenghis khan but these people who breed like rabbits and just claim on the social for them surely it can be stopped with the swift movement of a couple of housebricks

we should form the LOC party :D

Can anyone add to these policies??

- anyone who doesn't want a Lexus will be electronically tagged

- any illegal immigrants/asylum seekers will be deported to France :D

- all dole scroungers will be given a good kicking

- Tony Blair will be given a really really good kicking

- all GATSOs burned

- Police will be on performance related pay - no burglars caught = no money.

- all reality TV shows banned !!

- supporting Sunderland will be outlawed :)

- anyone in a max power Saxo to be sterilised just in case.....

:P

Since 97 :

- we pay way more tax

- we bend over backwards to help minorities/scroungers/travellers/asylum seekers etc.

- the M4 bus lane!!! - pure genius  :angry:

You have got it in a nutshell

Vote LOC party

Mat for primeminister :D

I think Rillo says it all for a vast majority of people. We are all dissillusioned with the current goverment for being a bunch of PC apologists and for hammering the workers to pay for the shirkers. Now i have no problem with those that have worked and are unfortunate enough to be out of work its the career dolites that get my back up

Perhaps a goverment that gives you what you work for would be in order because there is no way anyone should be better off for not working and claiming social

I'm going to stop there and climb down off my soap box before i give the impression my politics are to the right of ghenghis khan but these people who breed like rabbits and just claim on the social for them surely it can be stopped with the swift movement of a couple of housebricks

i fully agree, i like the new system in china, you get beinifits for the first child - then none for the 2nd unless its twins. then i think there are no benifits and if you go too far then you probs get shot!

people like that lizzy (from wife swap) that have millions of kids and dont ever work, they make me sick. I would love for someone to pay for my house, food, clothes, tax, tv licence, perscription etc etc etc. but they wont.

i realy fear for the future of my children i realy do, i personaly tho think it should be made illigal to act and look like a CHAV. And anyone seen wearing a nike cap at 45 degrees to their forehead should be shot or at least have their nuts removed!

i fully agree, i like the new system in china, you get beinifits for the first child - then none for the 2nd unless its twins. then i think there are no benifits and if you go too far then you probs get shot!

people like that lizzy (from wife swap) that have millions of kids and dont ever work, they make me sick. I would love for someone to pay for my house, food, clothes, tax, tv licence, perscription etc etc etc. but they wont.

i realy fear for the future of my children i realy do, i personaly tho think it should be made illigal to act and look like a CHAV. And anyone seen wearing a nike cap at 45 degrees to their forehead should be shot or at least have their nuts removed!

:lol: .what makes me laugh is it was the conservatives who gave the lizzie type people the chance to buy thier council house for :tsktsk: all ,and that is one thing i will never forgive them for .work from 18 till 35 years old to buy a house ,get the house and have some pikey who keeps car engines in his front garden who aint done a days work in his life move in next door because he made a :tsktsk:ing mint on his council hse and can buy the house next door to me for cash .worst thing is it was my money that was paying for his council hse in the first place .If i could do it again i would leave school ,go on the dole ,get the bird preggers ,do a bit of petty crime ,and bingo your top of the list for a council house .sorry if that offends any one that bought a council house as i know there are some out there that did not abuse the system and derserved to be able to buy it at a so called reduced rate :) .

Since 97 :

- we pay way more tax

- the M4 bus lane!!! - pure genius  :angry:

and those are some of the reasons i have moved from the UK to switzerland, if ur an "assylum seeker" ( gypo who want benefits) then ur going to have a rough time and more likely to end up on a flight straight back .

tax is cheap think the highest is 14% - depends where u live not what u earn

public service is spot on as is the public transport - they apologise if the train is 30 secs late!

very harsh on speeding and drink driving tho ( £20,000 fine min :crybaby: ) which isnt a bad thing.

and the main political party is openly against "hands dipping in the pasport hat" so no probs with immigrants really

I just got my first bonus in the 4 years I've been with my current employer. Somehow I paid more in tax on it than I actually got. :angry: Great incentive to work hard to earn the bonus. :wacko: I'm going to vote for a party that's gonna tax me less. I figure that's not Labour.

100% agree with this comment.

i know the feeling mate i still aint made up my mind ,who ever stops crime cleans up the hospitals and sorts out the house prices to allow younger people a foot on the ladder gets my vote

However bad Labour are..........the Conservatives are much worse

Sorry mate, but that's not true at all, Labour's job is to screw the middle classes (which is probably the majority of LOC members)

Take university top-up fees as a prime example, poor people get it paid for, rich people aren't bothered at all, its the middle classes that now need to find £6k a year to pay for it, plus other expenses, or take out loans and come out of uni in debt for £40k.

Also, who gets hurt most by increasing motoring costs? Fuel rises, road tax rises, the dawn of paying per mile for motorway use, damage to cars caused by pot-holes that they can't be bothered to repair, new company car tax laws......

The list is endless, but the point is blindingly clear. Screw the middle classes out of everything they got, and give it all to people who have no right to be here in the first place by way of housing and other benefits. And then irritate us further by allowing them to wash our windscreens at traffic lights, drive cars with no insurance, or probably even licenses, and then give us even further expense by causing damage to our cars, and just generally sending this country into the ground

I know it won't happen, but we really need to get rid of Labour :ph34r:

Couldn't have said it better!!

I want to live in a country where the good guys win for a change. I'm afraid that under Labour this never happens. They traditionally rob the middle classes to pay for stupid schemes aimed at the lowest common denominator then dress up the stats to "prove" all is well.

For example:

Lower Unemployment = 600,000 new useless public sector admin jobs

Crime Detection rates up = inlcude all speeding tickets from GATSOs in the detection figures

Doctors Waiting times reduced = all difficult/time consuming patients sent to another surgery whilst targets are being measured.

Britain needs migrant workers = we have no idea how many idiots have turned up since 1997 and we don't give a sh*t either

Now I'm not saying that the other parties are much better than this bunch of lying, two faced idiots but any improvement has got to be better than none.

• 2 weeks later...
However bad Labour are..........the Conservatives are much worse

Yep you are right there.

looking how this vote is going we could well find out if its a reflection on the real vote ,however i did think that lexus owners would vote conservative :tomato: