Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Northern & Southern Convoy's

Northern Convoy Detail's

Meet at Leicester Forest East services southbound M1 which is just after jct 21a at 7.45am for a 8.15am set off to Bruntingthorpe. Convoy leader is Rob aka Jaxx and he drive's a red rev3 MR2 turbo.

Southern Convoy Detail's

Meet at Watford Gap services northbound M1 which is after jct 16 at 7.45am for a 8.15am set off to Bruntingthorpe. Convoy leader is Garrick aka System G and he drives a red mk1 MR2.

Can all of you that are joining the convoy's copy and paste your names to the list so the convoy leader's know how many cars to look out for ;)

Northern Convoy

1-Jaxx

2-Zee

3-Gord

4-Lexus Boy

5-T7RY B

6-Pete Jenkin followed by a tranny :P

7-

8-

9-

10-

Southern Convoy

1-System G

2-ad77

3-johnboy1

4-Marcus

5-Scarface

6-Fargo

7-Tony9r

8-

9-

10-

Edited by sorted avensis

I always get my hopes up when i find a meet that says 'Southern' in it but the second i check multimap i realise that its more Northern than Southern! :crybaby:

Would love to come but im all the way down in Southampton and don't really want to drive about 100,000 miles! :crybaby:

Oh well i will keep my eyes open :shifty:

Here's the curent convoy list :D -

Northern Convoy

1-Jaxx TOC

2-Les (GIDDLEPIN) TOC

3-Fizz TOC

4-Michael (msherry21) TOC

5-Boneyard & Alec MKIV Supra.net

6-Jonno IMOC

7-Lauren & Mark IMOC

8-Zee LOC

9-Gord LOC

10-Ash. TOC

11-JJ TOC

12-Mo TOC

13-Lexus Boy LOC

14-T7RY B LOC

15-Fenderman GT4OC

16-Pete Jenkin LOC

17-Mr Morse LOC

18-MAC 600 LOC

19-Wosket LOC

20-Ifraz LOC

Southern Convoy

1-System G TOC

2-Ray's The Roof MKIV Supra.net (tagging on at jct19)

3-Ian R MKIV Supra.net

4-Supragal MKIV Supra.net

5-ad77 LOC

6-johnboy1 LOC

7-Holly MKIV Supra.net

8-Marcus LOC

9-250horses MKIV Supra.net (tagging on at jct 19)

10-Scarface LOC

11-Fargo LOC

12-Chris MR2ROC

13- Jerry Phipps TOC

14-Tony9r LOC

15-JamesGTR MKIV Supra.net

16-Limeymk1 IMOC

17-Sedge NJC

18-Chunkeymonkey LOC

19-

20-

Edited by sorted avensis

Can i put my mates name down for the southern convoy also please. His name is Sedge ( from Northants Jap Car Forum ) and will be driving a very bright green supra tt and paying as spectator on the gate.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk