Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Northern & Southern Convoy's

Will there be a main contact number in case any of us get lost, break down, get delayed in traffic etc, so everybody else will know whether to wait or not before the offset to Brunters?

I've never stopped at the Watford Gap services, is it a large car park, will it be easy enough to spot the others, or will you have a rough idea of a location within the area, i.e. fuel station, shop, Boar restaurant...?

Tony.

I've never stopped at the Watford Gap services, is it a large car park, will it be easy enough to spot the others, or will you have a rough idea of a location within the area, i.e. fuel station, shop, Boar restaurant...?

Tony.

Probably where you see a load of modified cars all parked up together ............ :D

Northern Convoy Detail's

Meet at Leicester Forest East services southbound M1 which is just after jct 21a at 7.45am for a 8.15am set off to Bruntingthorpe. Convoy leader is Rob aka Jaxx and he drive's a red rev3 MR2 turbo.

Will have to miss the convoy, hadn't realised that we were meeting up only 1 jct up from Bruntingthorpe and with a wife and 2 children in tow, it will have to be a later start for me.

See you all there - mine will be the dirty GS300 MK1 Sport

Will there be a main contact number in case any of us get lost, break down, get delayed in traffic etc, so everybody else will know whether to wait or not before the offset to Brunters?

Tony.

If you want mate. I could PM you my mobile number just incase if you have any problems. As i'll be going to Watford gap with the southern convoy leader.

Adie

Tony.

If you want mate. I could PM you my mobile number just incase if you have any problems. As i'll be going to Watford gap with the southern convoy leader.

Adie

Nice one Adie :winky:

Tony.

Adie

Nice one Adie :winky:

You have PM mate