Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Oops!! Now I don't beleive you wanted to do that!!

Coxyboy1

Originally posted by Coxyboy1

A colleage at work was looking on his 911 forum site and came accross this Gem!! If you've encountered this one before I do apologies, but it had us rolling around the floor in fits of laughter!! Enjoy!

Sorry. Forgot to put the link on. This should make it a bit easier

http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t...der=asc&start=0

going to complain about his tyres because he put silicone on them, then drove in the wet with traction control off.

:lol::lol::lol:

BTW - this thread made me remember why I stopped reading US forums like .net - the number of confrontational morons is amazing.

We are so much more refined and civilised.

:smug:

It was the bit about the gang wars that amused me:lol:

If you say nasty things about me being so stupid again, me and my homies will come round and give you a bunch of fives:rolleyes:

There are so many Americans on IS300.net that just want to fight each other! No wonder they voted for Dubya 'Warmonger' Bush:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

now lets not bash on your fellow americans. so far as being stupid some of us are as dumb as rocks. but some of us do have some common sense. remember,we are from your side of the atlantic(it was the british we had to fight). if you ever get a chance to see the movie SNATCH with brad pitt take a view. most of those guys were not from the u.s. lets try to get along so our forums dont end up like is300.net happy motoring

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links