Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Overmoderated

What name should I use of a weekend?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What name should I use of a weekend?

• Pauline
    • Mandy
    • Cindy
    • Bertha
    • steve
    • Bergit

SO F***ING WHAT...........

you ned to remember this bit

Forum conduct and message content

We take the "be polite" rule VERY seriously! We will not tolerate ANY rudeness or swearing (including modifying words to escape our profanity filter).

:winky:

And you should be reminded that you know i dont do that,this was just to make a point to try to get an answer.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TYPING IN CAPS is bad etiquette in cyberspace; it is considered to be SHOUTING  :tomato:

:lol:

typical example of how to :tsktsk: someone off by telling him to turn of his caps ,i remember this one well ,never heard from him again wonder how he got on with his problems ,must be still shouting now.i dont think the forums are over modded but sometimes people are to keen to jump on someone for no reason and below is the perfect example ,was it realy needed. :question:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...opic=18078&st=0

TYPING IN CAPS is bad etiquette in cyberspace; it is considered to be SHOUTING  :tomato:

typical example of how to :tsktsk: someone off by telling him to turn of his caps ,i remember this one well ,never heard from him again wonder how he got on with his problems ,must be still shouting now.i dont think the forums are over modded but sometimes people are to keen to jump on someone for no reason and below is the perfect example ,was it realy needed. :question:

LOL

for one moment i thought it was gonna be a post by pete LOL

So - in your one post, you don't agree with people being told to search, as its not very useful....

I don't recall saying that Matthew. I do agree with people being told to search actually, just don't agree with the manner in which new members in particular are being told.

So - in your one post, you don't agree with people being told to search, as its not very useful....

I don't recall saying that Matthew. I do agree with people being told to search actually, just don't agree with the manner in which new members in particular are being told.

I agree

sorry for going :offtopic: (please dont warn me)

must say this is very amusing :D

reading threw this i must agee with mudz he was not hurting anyone plus not everyone knows the rules off the internt what some take for granted i am always asking my freinds what this and that means

wow - sorry mate.

two posts in a row were the light hearted humor failed :blush:

wow - sorry mate.

two posts in a row were the light hearted humor failed :blush:

:lol: back to the drawing board

Going off topic

I assumed that the change in the T&Cs was to stop people having long threads such as "The Monster" and "The Drift Car" hijacked and repeatedly being taken off in a different direction than the author intended. Recently though people seem to be getting jumped on when a thread deviates at all from its original subject even when the person who posted it isn't bothered.

This one for example. It wasn't exactly "off topic" now was it? Merely a developing discussion IMO... :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links