Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Top Gear Vs Loc....part Deux..

Fargo

Well guys n Gals,, my mate at Top Gear has now secured himself the Assistant Producer (was a reseacher) role on the TG show (had to do a tour of duty on Crimewatch)

SO that means another LOC visit to hassle Clarkeson and Co.

Ive asked for the shows scheadule so we can pick what show we want to go to. they will be doing a feature on the Drifting sceane which personally i think would be pretty cool to see.

anyways, im guessing another 40 tickets can be sorted so stick ya name down..

As usual a mix of genders is better that 40 blokes so please get your missus/mistress/crossdressing friend to come.

Id have to say only two tickets per person so that all members cna get a chance to go

first come first served basis.

i'll get the dates and show scheadules soon as i can.

some pics nad comments from the last one canbe found here

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two please.....

Your mate isn't fergus is he? I was contacted by him 1.5 years ago as I;d written some nice stuff in the JD power survey, and he wanted to use them for some promo stuff for lexus...

Needless to say, he sorted me out with some tickets! Nice bloke!

Will this turn out to be a lexus mini meet? :-)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links