Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I've Had A Crash!

i had fun on my way home earlier, an 8 wheel tipper pulled out right in front of me from a side street and i crashed into the side of it! will post some piccies up tomorrow. defo a new wing, bonnet and bumper, more worrying the wheel looks like its at the wrong angle.

the missus has a bruised neck and chest from the seatbelt and a sore neck. i've got a very painful shoulder and me backs gone, other than that we're pretty pished off, still cant believe he just pulled out :o :tsktsk:

i'm off to demolish a case of red wine!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

***** mate you're having some really bad luck at the moment, at least you and the missus are ok, sure there's a whiplash claim in there somewhere....

Did the guy say why he just pulled out?

Hope you're both fine anyway mate.

glad ur and missus are still alive and not too bad!

in caps for a reason

HOW NICE IS EVERYONE FOR RALLYING ROUND?!!!!

i would offer something, but have nothing to offer to help with rebuild, just some good old fashioned luck im sending your way :D

glad ur and missus are still alive and not too bad!

in caps for a reason

HOW NICE IS EVERYONE FOR RALLYING ROUND?!!!!

i would offer something, but have nothing to offer to help with rebuild, just some good old fashioned luck im sending your way :D

I second that one.....

thanks fellas for all your support, it'll all go through the insurance co so all parts etc will be sorted out. time to see how good adrian flux insurance is.

cars just been recovered from the roadside and me and the missus are gonna take ourselves off to hospital, we're both as stiff as boards this morning. i feel like ive been beat up, i ache and hurt everywhere. still the red wine helped last night!!!!

will get the pics uploaded later today.

thanks again fellas.

Ouch! Glad you are both OK. Make my recent incident seem trivial.

I had a whiplash claim a few years ago it paid for a holiday in St Kitts :D

Who is sorting out your repairs/insurance? People sorting mine have been really good, and I have been razzing around in an IS200 LE Nav in the mean time, all being paid for by the other side.