Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LEXUS + MOTORBIKES ADDICTS ?

vince-com

Nice bike Vince, I enjoy looking & watching bikes but not too keen on trusting myself on two wheels!

My other motoring passion is VW's, I love being able to work on my own cars using tools not laptops. Plus it's a great buzz when you beat a Scooby from the traffic light grand prix in a 40 year old slow noisy car!!

Mine is in bits at the moment but should run the quarter mile in 11-12 seconds when finished.

Yep real speed is 0 to 100 km/h in something than 3 seconds :bounce:, SV is a bi-cylinder, great bike too.

Cool to see that people enjoy bikes too.

Beetle, I love it too, but as my girlfriend is brazilean, she doesn't want at all to see a beetle in the box:(, this beetle is like the first car you have there after your driving licence, maybe one day she lets me to tune one, dreaming about one with a 2,4 porsche engine

• 1 month later...

honestly the only thing i like better than my lexus is my bike. i've got a honda cbr 929. i've changed the plastic to incorporate ram air ducts amongst other speed things. i've seen 181 miles per hour on the digital dash!!! i'm looking to trade up to a suzuki gsxr 1000. have fun on your rsv and TRY to keep it on both wheels!!!

It's surprising that there are so many motorcyclists left. It's been weeks since I hit one. I nearly got another one the other day though - undertaking me between lanes at very high speed as I was about to change lane. :?:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links