Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japanese Auto Extraveganza

Monster-Mat

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the score with the camping? I've read on the JAE forum that you can either camp in the designated area, or camp next to your car (but you need to take your tent down during the day). What does everyone usually do? Putting the tent up once is going to be bad enough :winky:

Whats the score with the camping? I've read on the JAE forum that you can either camp in the designated area, or camp next to your car (but you need to take your tent down during the day). What does everyone usually do? Putting the tent up once is going to be bad enough  :winky:

tent next to the car, in years past the tents have stayed up, but out of the way....we can play it by ear

the forcast of the weather is not a diffinitive art...stop being a poof, its only a little rain

:lol:

Look when do they ever get the forcast right :winky: and if we do have some rain it will not last long i bet..............

thanks Mat. In that case i'll bring my small 2 man instead of the tunnel tent.

steve audio x kept his up the whole weekend, had his own little (neighbour)hood..

My appologies if this has been answered already - do those who are putting their cars on the stand and have paid need some kind of ticket to show at the entrance gate upon arrival?, also what's the earliest time I can come in on the Saturday morning? :blush:

ANYONE :question::blink::blink::blink:

My appologies if this has been answered already - do those who are putting their cars on the stand and have paid need some kind of ticket to show at the entrance gate upon arrival?, also what's the earliest time I can come in on the Saturday morning? :blush:

Tony as far as i know you can arrive when you like, some will be arriving friday evening....as for parking on the club pitch the mods will know who has paid and who hasnt, so drive in find the pitch park up and enjoy ;), but i remember Matt saying they will be stepping up security this year :unsure:

nope you pay at the gate,

regarding the rest ofyour Q tony, look at the Update i posted on Page 1 HERE

Could someone please email me the directions of where to go....

Ive looked all through the posts, and on other sites and cant find them.

Its bad enough now that Im on dial-up, mega slow or what !!

East of England Showground, Peterborough, PE2 6XE

OK i just put my name down for a pitch....hope im not too late.

Sorry i do these late................................I never know where im going to be from one week to another. :tomato:

Looks like ill get there sat and sun.........hotel 4 the night.

Sorry i do these late................................I never know where im going to be from one week to another.  :tomato:

excellent mate...see you there :D

nope you pay at the gate,

regarding the rest ofyour Q tony, look at the Update i posted on Page 1 HERE

Thanks chaps :winky:

Could someone please email me the directions of where to go....

Ive looked all through the posts, and on other sites and cant find them.

Its bad enough now that Im on dial-up, mega slow or what !!

Pete this should help. It was posted on page 1

showground

BTW all those with SAT-NAV....

East of England comes straight up under POI (points of interest) /conference centres.

so no need for address. :)

Sorry i do these late................................I never know where im going to be from one week to another.  :tomato:

good to hear mate - see you there...

Please could my name be added to the list of those attending.......I did pay a few days back via PayPal.

:duh: , You was added a week or so ago mate......

Looks like i will not be comeing Matt, as i dont think the car will be done for the weekend :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:  **** ***** of now...........

Why Cant you still come mate..........Dont need to have a car to meet up with the Buddies

Hello mat,

Sent you a paypal a week or two ago as both me and me Dad (Dsipe) are coming. i don't see my name in the list of attendees though.

I shall be bringing some refreshments - both alcoholic and soft.

Added now mate :D

i will be ariving about 8-9pm tommorow evening

sorry guys, can only do Friday and Saturday now - have other commitments on the sunday - so had to cancel the hotel for that night...

but I'll still be around most of Saturday evening :D

Please could my name be added to the list of those attending.......I did pay a few days back via PayPal.

:duh: , You was added a week or so ago mate......

Thanks Matt (I've VERY observant as you can see! :P )

I will only be able to stay for while either Saturday or Sunday.

I will try and bring some soft drinks and some Halal Food if its needed.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk