Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ebay Bull****ters

Sipey

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

someone send them the link to this topic................and ask them to sign up and Defend themself

:)

According to his description it come with LOC membership :blink: Is he among our fold already? :duh:

nah u get some crap from lexus themselves about a club they have.

Not a Joke (I guess the real reason for the sale is

Well the fuel Bill for him might be a tad toooo much to handle,

and compaired to running a Corsa it is a bit different £50.00 a week against

£30.00 then there are the parts Double/trebble that of a Corsa.

Now the Joke

Boeing said they could not make his Lexus look like a boyracer car by fitting a set

of wings and engines to it

SO STICK TO WHAT YOU KNOW BEST LADDIE YER REV N DONT GO CORSA/SAXO type cars buy them for a couple a grand waste a poo load of cash on doing them up then forget its the running gear that makes the car go over 80mph not the wheels n spoilers

L=LOSER

QUOTE: Q: I like the lexus, seems like you have looked after it well am i ok to make you am offer? thanx-Christy answered on: 20-Apr-05

A: Ovcource, just send me an email with your offer and ill take a look thanx very much-Dann

Mmmm... could this be a "get out of jail" card for a quick exit? :ph34r:

Note the spelling mistake "am" not "an", and the duplicate spelling of "thanx"... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::whistling:

I always wondered what kind of guy joins the army  :P

One that has to be told what he can do and when he can do it. :D

yep and by numbers too :D

I thought that those who were not good enough for the army got sent to the nearest RAF recruiting office :D :hehe:

:lol: nope the selection process is simple those that come in and tactically survey the place go to the army, those that walk in with their suitcase looking for the bar go to the airforce and those that come in and try to chat up the recruiting clerk get the navy :D

:lol: nope the selection process is simple those that come in and tactically survey the place go to the army, those that walk in with their suitcase looking for the bar go to the airforce and those that come in and try to chat up the recruiting clerk get the navy  :D

:D :D

I just asked him a question, lets hope i get a reply soon as i am really interested in his car. Must be a HUGE extension cable in the back to connect to a BT socket. ;)

Question?

Hi how fast is this car, i really want a car that goes faster then 160MPH. Do ya reckon your will do it?

Andy

Thing is no one would mind if it was Factual.......and Honest, the spelling could then be forgiven.

But to bull**** people into thinking the car is something it isnt deserves all the ridicule anyone can Muster

What;s this , next he'll be saying you've got a 600 bhp is200. What, oh, you have erm.

I'll get me coat.. :D

I bet you haven't got a bt line installed in yours! OR a 15 bhp fuel cap.

You were short changed in your conversion Monster.

Thing is no one would mind if it was Factual.......and Honest, the spelling could then be forgiven.

But to bull**** people into thinking the car is something it isnt deserves all the ridicule anyone can Muster

What;s this , next he'll be saying you've got a 600 bhp is200. What, oh, you have erm.

You were short changed in your converstion Monster.

Wait.

He's just sent me an email to read to you guys.

" u are all lozers, im anoy with you that you guyz take the pis, i am a hard warking skwady fitting avionics to plans. with doing 121,000 miles to work i am sad to get rid of this car. we are all europian and shuld lik each other"

You were short changed in your converstion Monster.

Wait.

He's just sent me an email to read to you guys.

" u are all lozers, im anoy with you that you guyz take the pis, i am a hard warking skwady fitting avionics to plans. with doing 121,000 miles to work i am sad to get rid of this car. we are all europian and shuld lik each other"

it depends wether you like being lik'd, personally i don't like my dog doing it and would not like to have a europian lik me either.

I think this guy is well and truley wound up now

he has changed the Advert

and put i quote

the lexus club manual/ membership which is a load of **** so i wouldnt bother with it!

sounds like a typical BMW type divit

maybe he should have got his facts straight before advertising 7 gears the only

one with Service history and has snow control

:P :P

I think this guy is well and truley wound up now

he has changed the Advert

and put i quote

the lexus club manual/ membership which is a load of **** so i wouldnt bother with it!

sounds like a typical BMW type divit

maybe he should have got his facts straight before advertising  7 gears the only

one with Service history and has snow control

:P  :P

well it says in the advert he wants a Z4 :huh: can't afford the lex and wants a Z4 obviously its spelling and maths that aren't his strong point i have reason to believe that the only bit of avionics work he does is polishing the strobe ;)

Under 'Questions from other buyers' I notice he has left his mobile number, just incase any of you want to call and have a look this weekend! (Unless anyone reads this: http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/listing-keywords.html)

He wasn't very receptive to that. Apparently I am an anoying ******wit as well as a geek and I should **** off and shove my head up my arse, where it belongs :unsure: , before he does it for me.

Now that was not very nice was it :D. He hung up shortly after I reminded him that I have his phone number and email address