Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Banzai magazine

Monster-Mat

Got it on friday from whsmiths, article looks good, 5 pages long from page 12.

Only problem with the shoot is this dodgy looking sunburnt bloke on the 4th page :D;)

Its got to be the Lexus issue of Banzai! 5 pages for your car then in the bit on JAE is another pic of your car and a black IS200 on 19's (can't remember who owns it - was it Blackmagics?) Also got a column in the JAE bit noting Team Lexus to have the best club stand of the show.

SUPERCHARGER..

i went shopping with my wife and poped into whs and browsed through the mag and saw a car that looked very familiar then it came to me that superchared is200 car , i think ... it looked great and saw u posing next to ur car if that is u????:?::bounce::bounce:

just got my copy today aswell..........

im very impressed,i do look like a burns victim though.....hey! the laydees will still love me though

i like the comment about the club in the JAE write up.......bet that goes down well:smug:

Fantastic photos and write-up Mat. Mightily impressed! Can you get a copy of the mag or do you want me to get you one and send it over?

I laughed when they said your car looked like an extra on MTV Bass IS200_Sport....they'll be sending out Max Power stickers next! Looked great though.