Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

AIR FILTER ADVICE?

OOJONI

HI THERE GUYS? WANT SOME ADVICE ON CHANGING MY STANDARD AIR FILTER FOR A PERFORMANCE ONE.

WHICH ONE IS THE BEST AND NOT TOO EXPENSIVE, FOR MY ALTEZZER RS 200 Z EDITION TIPRONIC?

ALSO WERE I CAN GET IT FROM AS THIS IS THE NEXT MODIFICATION I WANT TO DO TO THE CAR.

DOES IT MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE TO THE PERFORMANCE? :?:

I am happy with my K&N High Flow Preformance Filter....I have had this filter ever sence I bought the car so i dont know what it adds performance wise..but it only costs about $45 and has a lifetime warranty. I just cleaned mine today and it had some pretty good build up on it and when I washed it (is reusable/wasable) the throttle responce was substantially better...K&N if you ask me!!!

I spoke to TDi and got an HKS air filter - seems to help low end torque a bit too, cost about £35. Otherwise you could try a new induction system for around £250...

Can't say I timed a before and after so I'm afraid I can't tell you what the difference is.

I got the HKS Powerflow today, but no garage would fit it for me, so I called tdi and they said come down.

After they fitted it the car felt so different, it revved nicely, it also has a nice raceing car roar to it and it gets to speed quick as well. Tdi said I should change the exhaust to a perfomance one to get the best benefit/performance from it.

I deffinately recommend the Powerflow filter to u guys that dont have it, its makes a big difference to the cars performance!

I am going out for another blast, later guys!:lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links