Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Everytime I got out to the Garage and look at my Lexter, I get a lump in the back of my shorts. I can't stop cleaning it and telling everyone that I have a "modern" car. [The neighbours know of my obsession with all things Triumph]. The depressing part of it though is that its a55 sits so high in the air that it needs a warning light to fight off stray aircraft. Try as I may to locate a set of Eibachs or to find someone breaking a sport is becoming as difficult as Liverpool beating Chelsea and winning in the final.

Eibach don't list the number any more but i have found a set on eBay in the states but he won't ship to the UK. TDI don't return my calls. A mail order breaker wanted £350+ VAT and £50 delivery so you can imagine what I said to that. I asked him if that was fitted :P .

Its great being back with the only marque of car that I ever regretted selling and its even better owning the colour that I always wanted complete with the full sport pack but the big high A55 really gets me down.

Thanks guys. Can't find them listed by Spax. Prolex can't help me. I have just PMd JDM and will try a PM to TDi. I did Email TDi but didn't recieve a responce.

Im getting annoyed now at people referring to my car as a Megane.

alltezza scott...............

look in the sponsors at the bottom of the main page

just had a look on his offers and in march he had some tanabe lowering spring for sale

and he's just down the road from you as well

BR

jay