Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Track Attack Stuff

Firstly I would like to thank Ken for sorting the track day.. wihtout ken this day would not have happened.

Thanks to those who volunteered to help.. true gents!!

I know a lot of you are itching to post photos. So I have enabled an area for you to do so... however.. this area will only be open for 4 days. Please upload good photos only.. No dark or fuzzy pics please.

http://www.lexusownersclub.com/gallery/trackattack2005

As for videos.. if you have a video for members to see then please send me a PM.. I will sort out something for you.

One last thing

Thanks to all the members today.. I think this has to be the best meet I have ever been on... Everyone was so friendly, and everyone respected the speed limits on the way in and out. (fargo need sorting :D )

You can tell when the meet is good.. there where at least 20 cars left at 5.30!!!

in total we estimate 130 cars turned up!!!

I have to 2nd that steve....................its the best meet i have been to :D good fun all round............being my 1st Track-day and all :winky:

Big Thanks to all the Set this up Top meet Guys :D roll on japfest :driving:

BIG THANKS

to steve and ken

pictures are slowley filtering through, video will be soon, shame that i lost the last rounds due to Battery failure, somehow didnt get chance to change it whilst on the track :ohmy:

fantastic day, my first outing on the track, and it wont be the last :D

great turnout, shame i didnt get to meet everyone, so many new faces

very well organised event, would be great if we could do this one every year

thanks to zee, john and hannah for showing us the nightlife of leciester , and yes next time we will try nottingham :P

really have enjoyed the whole weekend :D

thanks again

Excellent meet - thanks to all the organisers. My first track day and definately want to go again - strongly recommend going as a driver or passenger if you get the opportunity since its a great day out.

Once again, thanks to the organisers.

BIG THANKS

to steve and ken

seconded!

just added a few more pics to the gallery, the other shots were all a little blurry, need a new camera like steves - ur shots came out great mate, i wont ask how many you deleted :blush::lol:

more pics added,, also steve none of my vids come out...gutted..

you are not supposed to add video to the gallery.. its for pics.. not video.

You will need to send me or matt mcnally the video mate

you are not supposed to add video to the gallery.. its for pics.. not video.

You will need to send me or matt mcnally the video mate

I think he means that his videos didn't come out at all ............ as in from his recorder to the PC ?