Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Alloy Wheels

EvilOmar

osalam@hotmail.comhi there

finally gort the toy of my dreams, Mk 1 GS 300 sport with the 10inch alloys on the back. However the alloys have seen better days (oh the joys of salt on scotlands roads) and i was wanting the refurbed to hopefully original spec tho a full anthracite powder coating would do at a push. Im on the west coast of scotland and im looking for someone who can diamond cut. also hopefully the would sort me out with a set of loaners seeing as i need my car

Cheers n hope someone can help me out for the summer

Evil Omar

In reply to my own post, have tracked down someone who will remove my 18 inch 8in f/10in r wheels and tyres, sand blast etc and powder coar in a high gloss anthracite finish (no-one willing to even attempt to diamond cut unfortunately) refit tyres and balance wheels and refit to car with a 3 day turn around! In addition he's supplying a set of 17 inch loaners while this is getting done. Im also getting a 35% smoke tint all round and the cars having a full valet too once the tints have been done (hes aiming at a 4 hour turn around for that) I've seen examples on cars in the workshop n it looks a cracking job. This was priced for a total of £500 (he knocked £50 off for combining the 2 jobs) which going by all quotes up to now is competitive but also with the loaners very handy too.

The company is

alloysdirect

www.alloysdirectonline.com

the phone number is 0141 840 5588

Im getting the wheels swapped over on tuesday nite after work then its in for the half day on friday. will let you know how it turns out but from what I've seen can only be good and i'll post a couple o pix before n after styly

Cheers

EvilOmar

In reply to my own post, have tracked down someone who will remove my 18 inch 8in f/10in r wheels and  tyres, sand blast etc and powder coar in a high gloss anthracite finish (no-one willing to even attempt to diamond cut unfortunately) refit tyres and balance wheels and refit to car with a 3 day turn around! In addition he's supplying a set of 17 inch loaners while this is getting done. Im also getting a 35% smoke tint all round and the cars having a full valet too once the tints have been done (hes aiming at a 4 hour turn around for that) I've seen examples on cars in the workshop n it looks a cracking job. This was priced for a total of £500 (he knocked £50 off for combining the 2 jobs) which going by all quotes up to now is competitive but also with the loaners very handy too.

The company is

alloysdirect

www.alloysdirectonline.com

the phone number is 0141 840 5588

Im getting the wheels swapped over on tuesday nite after work then its in for the half day on friday. will let you know how it turns out but from what I've seen can only be good and i'll post a couple o pix before n after styly

Cheers

EvilOmar

That sounds ok mate, good price to :D get some pic when all finished :D

Im also getting a 35% smoke tint all round and the cars having a full valet too once the tints have been done (hes aiming at a 4 hour turn around for that) I've seen examples on cars in the workshop n it looks a cracking job.

Be careful of 35% tints, plod may pay you too much attention! I have 50% fronts, I get a few hard stares but live to fight again :duh:

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links