Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Liverpool V Chelsea

mcwatson

Who will win and who are you supporting?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win and who are you supporting?

• Supporting Liverpool but think Chelsea will win
    • Supporting Liverpool and think Liverpool will win
    • Supporting Chelsea but think Liverpool will win
    • Supporting Chelsea and think Chelsea will win
    • Neutral and just want to see a good game
    • Hate football and don't care

rugby please.............

football is for overpaid ponces, who should win oscars for acting, and i`m not letting my kids watch the disgusting abuse, spite, hate and contempt that should have been stamped out of that sport years ago.

it`s a shame you can`t clone the attitudes and good behavioural examples of messrs henry and lineker...........then i might be tempted to let my kids to do it.

and shouldn`t chelsea be renamed vladivostock or kiev????? :tomato::tomato:

football is for overpaid ponces, who should win oscars for acting, and i`m not letting my kids watch the disgusting abuse, spite, hate and contempt that should have been stamped out of that sport years ago.

it`s a shame you can`t clone the attitudes and good behavioural examples of messrs henry and lineker...........then i might be tempted to let my kids to do it.

and shouldn`t chelsea be renamed vladivostock or kiev????? :tomato:  :tomato:

Have to agree a little ,but then i always thought ruggers was for the upper crust. :D

and shouldn`t chelsea be renamed vladivostock or kiev????? :tomato:  :tomato:

Have to agree a little ,but then i always thought ruggers was for the upper crust. :D

you`ve not watched rugby league then? :D

it should have nothing to do with class, 'cos you certainly don`t get sort of behaviour in what could be argued as the working class version of rugby.

and although i`m primarily a union man, i enjoy a good league game! :tomato:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links