Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Stereo

the OEM Toyota Facia is Double din, you cut the plastic blanking plate to your requirements, if you look on the reverse of the plate, you will see where it needs cutting, if you want the cubby box, that needs ordering seperate

• 2 years later...
can you post the part numbers up, i cant find them in my long list of part numbers ive collected over the years

i only have the part number for the facia plate, not the cubby box

dsc03188small2xy.jpg

double din facia plate 55413-53010

cubby box 08171-00020

cool didnt know you could get a cubby box for that, ill be ordering one of those! Thanks Mookie

Is the autoleads cheapo £12-15 adapter worth using or is it better to put more money in and get a genuine one?

Had on autoleads one and the only way i think it looks good in the dash is if you respray it following DJ Wozza's guide. have the Toyota one now, much better!

Have a look at my Autoleads Facia Mod Post.

This could help you decide what you want to do.

The only problem is the increased cost for the Toyota part, plus you

will need major mods to it to still retain your heated seat switches.

Read the thread, walthru & pics to show how I modded mine.

no heated seats in the Altezza!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links