Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Front spoiler delivered today from Japan Via Scott at ASP (thanks) Will be going in for prep & paint tomorrow. Top quality peice of kit,very well finished.

Pics to follow.

that has got to be one of the nicest RXs i have ever seen in the UK.

hope to see her in the FLESH very soon :)

I did nominate you for the JAE show and shine, but we werent sure, if u were turning up.

I did nominate you for the JAE show and shine, but we werent sure, if u were turning up.

I really want to go and so does my son it's just that I can't commit to the date just yet! If it's possible we will be therte.

Thanks Raz

I 2nd that Raz, its nice in the flesh to :D

if you can Confirm JAE soon i will put the RX in by Default

Mat I have just posed in the JAE thread that I will be there on the Sunday. Saturday if possible.

I am more interested in getting there than the show & shine job!

Just to let yopu know that the reason I want to be there is to meet a few more LOC members and enjoy the cars.(Lexus of course)

if you can Confirm JAE soon i will put the RX in by Default

Mat I have just posed in the JAE thread that I will be there on the Sunday. Saturday if possible.

I am more interested in getting there than the show & shine job!

Just to let yopu know that the reason I want to be there is to meet a few more LOC members and enjoy the cars.(Lexus of course)

THATS NO PROBLEM, ultimatly though i would preffer a Model line up, than all IS200/300/ALTEZZA.

so if you are there, then then i will put you forward by default, and the next 4 highest vote cars will be entered

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links