Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cig Lighter

Can someone plse help

Fuse has blown for my cig lighter i cant seem to find it is it under the bonet or in the paseners side panel

what voltage?

Kind Regards

The fuse you are looking for is drivers side footwell :D or drives side panel :D

Can someone plse help

Fuse has blown for my cig lighter i cant seem to find it is it under the bonet or in the paseners side panel

what voltage?

Kind Regards

The fuse you are looking for is drivers side footwell :D or drives side panel :D

what rate fuse please

Kind Regards

Not sure of the exact fuse or voltage :hehe: but its in where i said :D is it not on the panel that you take off to get at the fuse ?(look on the back of panel) take fuse out one by one to see if it has blown, it should say on the fuse what it is.

Not sure of the exact fuse or voltage  :hehe: but its in where i said  :D is it not on the panel that you take off to get at the fuse ?(look on the back of panel) take fuse out one by one to see if it has blown, it should say on the fuse what it is.

Thank you ill go and look now

Kind Regards

Ok guys ive looked in the fuse compartment in the door well

very hard to get the fuses out so does anyone know which one it is saves me strugling to take them all out

Kind Regards

Usually a little white pair of tweezer things in the box to get the fuses out

• 3 weeks later...
Fuse you need is 15Amps! :D

How do I know? I've just blown mine!!! :hehe:

I wish i would have read the reply to my post properly after taking all the fuses out of the passengers side to find out i was looking in the wrong compartment i can confirm it second 1 up ind the middle of the 3 rows

i havent changed it yet as i have no spare BUT does this fuse work the left lights on buzzer as my buzzer has stoped since i blew this fuse i do hope so

Kind Regards

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Fuse you need is 15Amps! :D

How do I know? I've just blown mine!!! :hehe:

are you sure its a 15amp, i'v looked at the diagram and the second from bottom in the middle column says 10amp

Fuses are colour coded

Smokey brown color - 7.5Amp

Red - 10Amp

Blue - 15Amp

Yellow - 20Amp

Green - 30Amp