Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Now that the pricing has been made official for UK models, have any of you heard of an official launch date in the UK?

The Americans were given the 15 April 2005 as the offcial date in the US, but I have not seen any launch date published for the UK anywhere.

Have you?

Now that the pricing has been made official for UK models, have any of you heard of an official launch date in the UK?

The Americans were given the 15 April 2005 as the offcial date in the US, but I have not seen any launch date published for the UK anywhere.

Have you?

I think your looking about October :geek:

Have you?

To quote the Lexus UK Web Site:

The RX400h is due to be launched June 2005

To quote the Lexus UK Web Site:

The RX400h is due to be launched June 2005

Yes June has always been the month. However, I would have hoped Lexus by now could give us a date (as they did in the US).

Has someone got 'inside' information on this subject? Need to plan our holiday, and would hate to be away when the cars arrive.

The RX400h was planed also for June in Belgium. But I saw the three first models at my dealer yesterday. They were just dropped from they trucks. Probably some models will be also available in UK for the press very soon.

Lexus cars are sold in higher quantity in uk than in Belgium (tax reasons). I'm pretty sur that some models will be available shortly in uk.

Auto express quoting 23rd May for the launch date for the RX400H.... pity never got any invite to the launch party (if there is such a tihng)... though no way i'd be swapping, £6k more than RX300 just tooo steep for my wallet.

Official launch date now confirmed by Lexus GB as 15 June 2005.

Dealerships may take delivery earlier, and demonstrators are expected to be with the dealers week commencing 6 June.

Christmas is coming early this year!!!

:)

• 2 weeks later...

There is something like 6 RX400h on the parking lot of my dealer. I have an ppointment to test one the 13 of June.

Will there be any official relase date?... I don't know. I saw on french TV a Road Test and they are saying the car is available.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links