Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is there anyone else out there with a RX????

• 1 month later...

i have a 99 rx 300. tire sizes are a problem for this vehicle. the struts are located in such a way that it's impossible to get a wider tire on the stock rims. you have to move up to a 17 or 18 inch rim (with the right offset!). you can check out tirerack.com for rims they offer that will fit up. good luck and i hope to see more rx models on the site.

with regards tuning accesoires for the RX,TTE have released a supercharger for the 3 litre,its roughly based on the same unit as fitted to the is2,hower it uses 2 points of boost bypass and also incorporates a induction noise baffle,to keep induction whine low

as part of the upgrade TTE can also supply a speed limiter removal chip and also 18' wheels

u2u me for more details

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, My wife has just got her dream car - RX300 (Harrier), 2000, pearl white over gold, 23k beige leather the works. I can't keep out of it!!!:yes: As an ex SC40LTD owner (too many kids forced sale) and a member of the owners club for some time, I now look foward to regular visits to your site. I must admit that the RX is a most welcome addition to my humble abode, it is everything we had hoped for. Every bit as good as the SC400 in its own way:smilegrin: I will try and post some photos if anyone is interested.

The fast and Luxurious !!

• 4 weeks later...

I just found this place. New member. I got my wife her 2002 RX300 on Valentines Day. How wrong was I in thinking that I would be off the hook for presents for a while? Anyway, this is a great site. For those of you looking for wheels that might fit, check out Superbuytires.com. I do have a question though. I got replacement parking lights for the thing (brite yellow), how do you get to them??? Any help out there?

:lol:

Picking up my new RX300 today.

Montrose Blue SE Navigator with Oakham leather.

I originally wanted a Gs300, but my wife thought they were a bit "old man" probably because my "old man" has got one.

She convinced me to have a test drive of the RX and I was hooked.

Does anyone know any tyre places in the UK that can do bigger wheels?