Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Did Anyone Watch The Mtv Xbox360 Program Tonight?

Well Im a gaming fan and Watched the Xbox360 preview on MTV tonight at a friends house, it was a 30 min program with 29 mins of the killers and snow patrol songs and maybe 30 seconds of actual Xbox360 footage !!!! WTF

I actually watched the USA version of the same MTV program earlier today which I downloaded from the tinternet, and that had around 20 mins of Xbox360 content with an indepth interview with Rare (a UK compnay and their new game perfect dark zero) I mean what is going on? why are we treated so bad in this country?

:tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :angry:

Rant Over !!!

x3body1.jpg

x360con1.jpg

More info Here If your interested :)

Looks like a nice piece of kit.We'll be on the list asap.

Just got the new PSP,that's great for its size.

Buzz.

I watched it in sky+ to skip the adverts, there was only like 30 seconds on the xbox.

How lame.

Still the console looks good. Dont have to build my ninja media center pc anymore.

Looks like a nice piece of kit.We'll be on the list asap.

Just got the new PSP,that's great for its size.

Buzz.

I watched it in sky+ to skip the adverts, there was only like 30 seconds on the xbox.

How lame.

Still the console looks good. Dont have to build my ninja media center pc anymore.

Just downloaded a torrent of it. The US program had much more in it. The uk version wsa a waste of time . Still looks good (downloaded a ps3 game demo as well).