Fa Cup Final

who will win  

25 members have voted

1. 1. who will win

• The Mighty Great Reds from MANCHESTER...Go boys go
    • The Suvern Shandy drinking Arsenal
    • I dunno the sportiest thing i do is wash the pots
    • FA cup, whats that

As we are all at lexusownersclub i believe we should talk about random things as you might know the fa cups coming up this week so who do u think will win It between manchester united and Arsanal get ur opnion and say here at lexusownersclub.co.uk

:D

You'll need to start the poll then - click the button :winky:

as you will see, ive added the poll, im totally un-biased

You mean the 'now owned by an american businessman who is about to take the company off the FTSE to trade his debt for buying 75% of the shares into the company and cover the expense by selling players and replacing the board'

You mean the 'now owned by an american businessman who is about to take the company off the FTSE to trade his debt for buying 75% of the shares into the company and cover the expense by selling players and replacing the board'

I'm sure no one wanted to see the club fall into foreign hands, but at the end of the day it is a business, and a business has to be profitable and in order to be profitable they need to WIN WIN WIN......hardly likely then that he'll sell the best players, more than likely he'll be spending even more in order to bring better players in.

No one grumbled much when a certain Siberian gangsta bought a certain SW London club did they now, and look what his millions have achieved!

Yes, almost certainly ticket prices will go up but MUFC is the biggest brand name in world football and Glazer has to succeed in making the brand TRULY global. A little like Toyota Motor Corporation are planning for the Lexus brand I hear.

yea and you wont be getting any Anees!

I really don't like knowing who supports which team - causes abit of conflict! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Colin....we shall she after the final when the London team flops as usual against UTD this season. :P :P

yea and you wont be getting any Anees!

I really don't like knowing who supports which team - causes abit of conflict! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Colin....we shall she after the final when the London team flops as usual against UTD this season. :P :P

all I can say is, it's going to be one hell of a game!

all I can say is, it's going to be one hell of a game!

Just hope it lives up to the hype. Hopefully its an exciting end-to end game with chances (only UTD take them however I hope :whistling:) and lots of excitement.

Unfotunetly I'll have to listen to it on the radio since I'll be on some secret Lexus duty - to be revealed later ;)

They are on the slippery slope to nowhere as they wont be competing for europe/or domestic honours next year they might make the inter toto cup though.

Hes made 30 million available for players.......you need that these days for 1.

So the pole has decided that so far machester untd are gonna win so if u want arsensl to win you better get more fans to back you up as ur gonna need supportive fans as Man untd are gonna wip ur ***. As you might know today at 1:00pm someone ( don no his name to hard to spell) has brought machester untd football club for 100 million where the **** does he get that kinda money!!!!

:blink:

As you might know today at 1:00pm someone ( don no his name to hard to spell) has brought machester untd football club for 100 million where the **** does he get that kinda money!!!!

He doesn't. He's had to borrow it. Thats what the trouble is over. Man Utd now in a lot of debt.

So the pole has decided that so far machester untd are gonna win so if u want arsensl to win you better get more fans to back you up as ur gonna need supportive fans as Man untd are gonna wip ur ***. As you might know today at 1:00pm someone ( don no his name to hard to spell) has brought machester untd football club for 100 million where the **** does he get that kinda money!!!!

and I was thinking arsenal would win by scoring more goals? didnt realise it was about how much support you had? :blink:

nice to see man utd had done so well....again

the next few years should be comical with that John Mc Cririck look a like running things! :D :D :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links