Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

TRUST e-manager

asinn

The e-manage is a very basic system that offers 2D mapping only, so it will not be suitable for use with a compressor or turbo.

Even for NA use, the e-manage system is twice the price of the Dastek system that we know and like.

Hope this helps :)

Yes. I got e-Manage in my IS200. I just been tuning with wide band lambda my IS200 and i use Greddy e-Manage, and product is beautiful. I have supercharger and only tool i use to tune fuel/air ratio is Greddy eManage.

It is really economic way to make supercharger installation to IS200. Yes it only 2D piggypag, but real labda curve correction is so near to optimal .86 as possible. Even fine 3D mapping ecy to get smooth "lambda" all situations is near imbossible because all other things are so much depencing outside humunity, teperature etc.

Rason why this happed is that Lexus own ecu is making 3D mapping to you so near optimal that there is not wery big benefits to pay that extra money of MoTec etc.. Even TTE own piggypag ecu is'nt #d mapping. I don't know exact details of that but i Bet it's only fooling that hotwire sensor to give false singal to ECU. That expalins also that engine suttering problem what many TTE kit owners are telling. It cames in app 3100 rpm, i got same problem but i got that in 2600 rpm. But i got much bigger pulley in my waterpump, what use compressor unit. So i bet it something to do with bupass walve & air/fuel ratio. When bypass open, it makes air goes little backward in system, and all that fools lambda sensor, what tells ECU to cut fuel more.

Supercharger is really good target also to eManage because supercharger pressure is not changing so much as Turbo.

With greddy is really easy to change injectors, because it just change all open timing by given formula. Same goes fuelpump upgrade also.

I got app 280 hp im my Lexus currently, and now i am focusing that sutter broblem with extra sub injector etc.

Best place to purchase that Greddy eManage is http://mkiv.com/tmp/emanage/ I purchase my own there and price was'nt bad, as you can look. And Mohad is very liable salesguy.

P.S In USA Tuning shop area51 are also using eManage with they IS300 supercharger installation.

I was planning to purchase TTE original kit but as they don't tell any details like how much they spin that SC unit etc. I make decision to not take anything them.

• 3 weeks later...

Well here again, i will get my cat to dyno couple weeks, meanwhile i dive my "supercharged" IS200. And here is my experience of tuning that eManage. I BET you that TTE supercharger kit "Piggypag" ecu is only resistor for MAP sensor, wich modify MAP senson input voltage about -15% to from 2.35V to 2.1 V. That because i use Greddy eManage with my own supercharger, and i notice following. No matter what i put that piggupag AAV setting, Lexus own ECU modify Fuel/Air ratio to ner correct. So i make new map, and put my MoTec labda meter & sensor to car and start engine, and suprise, beginning lambda was 1.24 and after 5 second it drop to 1. Same goes all owe acceleration, only couple acceleration and viola labda is almos perfect in acceleration 0.79. So if ANybody makes Turbo or Supercharger installation, it's relly waste of money to purchasee any expensive parts. So simple resistor or potentiometer is enough. You elecrical shop engineer will tell you correct one. Lexus own ecu need singal betveen 0-5V and 1 tmosphere singal is 2.39V. Lexus MAP sensor measures to 1.4 kg/cm2 so it't enough to me to 0.9bar pressure. I know that sensor does'nt tell right pressure to ECU but it will use lambda singal to "learn" correct mixture.

I think i got almost 300 hp in engine, and my eManage injection map is simple give all what you cat eat. 100% for whole map. If somebody is intresting that map file for Greddy i will send that to you, so you save lot of tuniing time & money.

Next thing i will change my exhaust & headers to better ones because that lexus own is way too "small". I like to get some wich allows really much high RPM power, because i got more that enough low torque currently.

I send dyno charts later when i got time.

By the way e-manage is really fantastic tool for tunning because it got DATA logging and tunning in "real" time, and it allows to control 2 AUX channels what can be injectors. I will use those for cooling pistons i hard acceleration and between gears i i spray fuel to intake much i can with really big injectors. SO i will get flames in exhaust too. Cool.

you said you change ur header

any good?

any performance gain?

i am looking forward to change mine too, but is your header custom make? is it equal length or is it just the same design as the orginal but with larger pipes?

and can u tell me how much it cost u?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links