Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Audi And Bmw Better Than Lexus?

Don't want to sound like the mighty moral one or anything, but isn't this cheating? And do we, as proud Lexus owners, really need to resort to this kind of thing for a silly little internet poll?!

We should be proud of what we drive, and not give a ***** about anyone else!

Don't want to sound like the mighty moral one or anything, but isn't this cheating? And do we, as proud Lexus owners, really need to resort to this kind of thing for a silly little internet poll?!

I smell a burning martyr...........

:winky:

I smell a burning martyr...........

:winky:

@ravstar......don't you think they are doing the very same thing at all the beemer, audi LOC's?

All of the major motor manufacturers contribute to a MS analysis (PWC I think?), so everyone knows who sells how much. These are the real numbers that the auditors publish!

This is just some pissy little independent survey and is irrelvant to pretty much everything

• 4 weeks later...

The LS has slipped into second place in the Sedan over $45,000 category, just 23 votes behind the Jaguar XJ.

Also, first time around I forgot to mention the LX470 in the Large SUV over $45,000 category. Currently in bottom place, it needs 863 votes to climb to the top!

• 4 months later...

The LS has slipped behind Jaguar in the Sedan over $45,000 category.

The LF-A has also slipped behind Jaguar in the Best Prototype category.

The GS, GX, RX and IS are still top of the polls, though, and we're top of the manufacturers' poll, too!

• 1 month later...

The LS is just 0.5% behind the Jaguar, just 14 votes to get to the top! Vote here!

The LF-A is trailing well behind the Nissan Sport Coupe and the Jaguar Coupe, but just 40 votes will get it into first place. Vote here!

Voting finishes at the end of the year.