Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Recently bought an LS400 which at some point in its past had an LPG conversion but the tank at least has since been removed.

Have any of you had good or bad experiences with LS LPG conversions and if so which system did you use.

Searching through the forum there seems to be mixed views and experiences

Recently bought an LS400 which at some point in its past had an LPG conversion but the tank at least has since been removed.

Have any of you had good or bad experiences with LS LPG conversions and if so which system did you use.

Had my done for 3years (131000 and counting) emmegas system no real probs at all just had my tank changed to a torodial tank in spare wheel well 77l with 62l usable if you run it dry,normally fit around 55-60l in which returns around 200mls around town and 250 on motorway run all for 18 quid !!! 2p at morrisons .

I have had no trouble with valves . if you are woorried about it then fit a flash lube kit very cheap off eBay. hope this is some use to you ? :driving:

Thanks for the information

emmegas is the system I am getting a quote on, the installer said there were 3 systems 101, 201 and sequential. He was recommending the 201, more difficult to install than the sequential but a cheaper system to buy

Do you know which one you have installed?

Thanks for the information

emmegas is the system I am getting a quote on, the installer said there were 3 systems 101, 201 and sequential. He was recommending the 201, more difficult to install than the sequential but a cheaper system to buy

Do you know which one you have installed?

Mine is the 101 I thnk, sequential is the one you want its like a second set of injectors no loss of power due to the fitting of the gas ring in mine ,and more importantly know chance of blow back.I have countered this by fitting a shorter induction system, and have had no probs .

Had my done for 3years (131000 and counting) emmegas system no real probs at all just had my tank changed to a torodial tank in spare wheel well 77l with 62l usable if you run it dry,normally fit around 55-60l in which returns around 200mls around town and 250 on motorway run all for 18 quid !!! 2p at morrisons .

I have had no trouble with valves . if you are woorried about it then fit a flash lube kit very cheap off eBay. hope this is some use to you ? :driving:

[/quote

what is a flash lube kit??????

Flash lube kit , is used to draw ucl (upper cylinder lubericant) nto inlet manifold to lube valves . it is like lead replacement addative.and helps prevent burnout.

• 1 year later...

Could you tell me who did your conversion?

cheers

dave

[/quote

what is a flash lube kit??????

hi.just had my 430 gassed up.fitted prins sequential system.lovely and smooth and saving pounds!!!!!!!.go for it if u do lots of miles.mine fitted by Dual fuel systems of WOKUNG ,surrey.tel 01483728300.ask 4 Grant.say recommended by MR BUTT(chauffeur from Reading).

:excl: I would be asking some questions.

1 why has it been removed?

2 Has it been "clocked" because LPG usually means BIG miles

3 Has the engine been damaged due to NOT fitting the uper lub system?

:winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links