Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Parachute Jump For Charity.............

Stu

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right guys n' gals,

After much deliberation, i have agreed to be the next candidate for the LOC parachute jump for Cancer Research UK.

The deal is as follows:

I will jump out of a plane with an instructor attached to my back (tandem jump), IF we can raise £1500 for the charity. Last year Bazza's jump raised over £1000, so this year we can do better i'm sure, as we have more members now!

Details etc will need to be organised, and i am looking for someone to help me out by doing all that side of things, as i am pretty snowed under with the business at the mo.

If i complete the jump, and am un-injured, i will put in £50 for a start.

Stu

Sponsorship so far:

Stu.................................£50

neil.macdonald8.............£100

Mr Morse........................£50

Norkep...........................£50

ad77.............................£50

wheels-inmotion.co.uk...£50

Matt McNally...................£100

NickF.............................£50

Steve............................£20

Johnboy1.......................£20

Mudzs...........................£20

Stu's sister....................£20

Running Total:.......£580

Still To Raise:........£920

(Plus Jump costs!)

"Where" do i sign? that £50 is not just text, i want to send (via LOC ) but how?

Heres a few pics random pics from skydive madrid / seville last summer! I remember booking my first tandem. Sweated a bit on the build up to it.

Fargo: Not jumped at hinton. Home DZ is langar. Did a bit at sibson, peterborough! Ive not jumped for a few months and so the nerves will be back again. Got a bit addicted to it and so trying to catch up now financially! The last jump was from a helicopter at 5k, great fun!

Good luck with the tandem jump! :D

Rich

WARP4_0002.jpg

WARP4_0001.jpg

WARP4_0003.jpg

WARP4_0004.jpg

WARP4_0005.jpg

WARP5_0002.jpg

Down in one piece! haha!

Id recomend paying for a video for the jump.....usually around £50 extra. Something to annoy your friends with.....its all over pretty quick so nice to have the experience on tape as chances are it will be a one off!

The cost covers a cameramans slot on the plane etc....

bump

Down in one piece!  haha!

Id recomend paying for a video for the jump.....usually around £50 extra.  Something to annoy your friends with.....its all over pretty quick so nice to have the experience on tape as chances are it will be a one off!

The cost covers a cameramans slot on the plane etc....

Nice one Richard shall we put you down for £100, £50 donation and £50 for the video :question:

Put me down for £20 - now how do we rope Aido into all this - he would probably do it straight after the sponsored shave to cool the burning sensation ... :D

Put me down for £20 - now how do we rope Aido into all this - he would probably do it straight after the sponsored shave to cool the burning sensation ...  :D

:ohmy::ohmy: It would be a brave man who jumps out of a plane strapped to Aido!!! :lol::lol:

It would appear that a large portion of my family and friends are not so keen on me jumping out of a plane, especially my dad, as he has major concerns about my company if something happened to me!

Basically, they are starting a counter-sponsorship, to see if they can raise enough for me NOT to do the jump!

Stu

As I see it it's a win win for Cancer Research, we come with the most you jump. Your friends and family come up with more you don't. So the more we up the anti the better :D

Thats one way to look at it, but believe me, you're really gonna have to pull out the stops and raid the piggy banks, I'm pretty sure that the NOT jump sponsorship could double what has been raised so far, and then some!!!!

Turf those moths out of the wallets, raid the piggy banks, cash in the pensions!!! If you want me to jump...............

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Stu

Thats one way to look at it, but believe me, you're really gonna have to pull out the stops and raid the piggy banks, I'm pretty sure that the NOT jump sponsorship could double what has been raised so far, and then some!!!!

Turf those moths out of the wallets, raid the piggy banks, cash in the pensions!!! If you want me to jump...............

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Stu

Were are we on the £s to date Stu.

Come on guys.... Cancer we know is not somthing we want to think about but its there, it is real and we all know someone effected by it...lets support "Stu" beit jump or dump, £s matters......LOC is "strong" we all need show how "strong" we really are with £s......"DO IT" :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links