Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Parachute Jump For Charity.............

Stu

OK, we are now at:

Running Total:.......£905

Still To Raise:........£595

(Plus Jump costs!)

and with 23 days until the deadline, that now means we have to raise £25.86 per day to get both me and mr morse out of a plane with a parachute jump instructor attached to our backs!!

Are we gonna do it? You decide that peeps!!

Stu

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that it seems like I'm in at the bloody deep end here, a thought:

Why not get some peeps doing the rounds at JAE drumming up sponsorship? Take their money in advance, bingo. Sounds like a job for a few fine fillies and Baby Shake has already volunteered!

(she don't know it yet)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

"EXCELLENT" idea. i'm sure Baby Shake will "team up".

wicked idea mr morse!!

now, who can we get trussed up like a turkey to do this then...............

AIDO - you free :P

seriously, lets get some very fine young ladies, and then get them in a very few clothes and send them round the scooby owners club :P

Stu

i would volunteer my missus, but:

1. she's staying home with baby

2. errr, she don't want me to do it! :P

Stu

Come on guys "show" off your "babe" for LOC :D ....Mrs DR would do it but her arse has it's own post code and may distract stu and Mr M for the landing.

good stuff Tony!

know any fine young ladies that you could bring along to gather some more cash for this?!?!?! :whistling:

Stu

"I WISH".......i'm sure on the day all the "big" boys would help and show off there "babe's" for LOC.......wont you!..pics to follow :D

good stuff Tony!

know any fine young ladies that you could bring along to gather some more cash for this?!?!?! :whistling:

Stu

Dunno about any fine young ladies Stu... but I am bringing the missus :lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bouncing this thread - it's for a good cause - ie something that affects most of us either directly or indirectly at some point in our lives.

Plus there's the fact I want to see Mike with his meat and potatoes out. Not because I'm gay of course (because I'm not) but because it would be hilarious and I want to see if the pics make the gallery - Bazza's got a great zoom lense so don't worry about it Mike :lol:

Come on folks, it's for a good cause.

Running Total:.......£1015

Still To Raise:........£485

(Plus Jump costs!)

Looking good now peeps!

Mike (Mr Morse) can you and i have a conversation about the jumps buddy?)

Stu

Come on folks - we are nearly there now ...

How about a collection bucket at JAE for those too shy to post a donation on here ?

It's over 2 months now since this worth cause was announced and the response from the members has been pathetic!

Over 10,500 members and only 20 have made any committment!

I have personally secured £130 of pledges through friends and Company, which is over 1/4 of the total.

I do not like flying and the thought of jumping out of an aeroplane really doesn't do much to calm my blood pressure so I'm not doing this because I enjoy it.

Last call here folks - unless you can be bothered to raise the sponsorship to a minimum £1,500 by 5pm Friday 29th July then I'm calling it a day and pulling out.

Up to you now!

It's over 2 months now since this worth cause was announced and the response from the members has been pathetic!

I have personally secured £130 of pledges through friends and Company, which is over 1/4 of the total.

I do not like flying and the thought of jumping out of an aeroplane really doesn't do much to calm my blood pressure so I'm not doing this because I enjoy it.

Last call here folks - unless you can be bothered to raise the sponsorship to a minimum £1,500 by 5pm Friday 29th July then I'm calling it a day and pulling out.

Up to you now!

mike i think your find that there arent actually 10k members,, as the DB doesnt get cleaned out of all the one time posters etc.

also lets not forget that there was only was a recent charity event (bazza) so people had already donated.

as for my donation,, well i will be paying for the video as i did for bazza..

Up to you now!

mike i think your find that there arent actually 10k members,, as the DB doesnt get cleaned out of all the one time posters etc.

also lets not forget that there was only was a recent charity event (bazza) so people had already donated.

as for my donation,, well i will be paying for the video as i did for bazza..

OK Paul, so the figure of 10.5K is fairly irrelevant but the fact is, that only 20 members have made a pledge.

If all of the "regular" posters on this forum made a pledge of only £5 then we would be a long way closer to the target.

You all know who you are - get your hand in your pocket!