Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Parachute Jump For Charity.............

Stu

Right guys n' gals,

After much deliberation, i have agreed to be the next candidate for the LOC parachute jump for Cancer Research UK.

The deal is as follows:

I will jump out of a plane with an instructor attached to my back (tandem jump), IF we can raise £1500 for the charity. Last year Bazza's jump raised over £1000, so this year we can do better i'm sure, as we have more members now!

Details etc will need to be organised, and i am looking for someone to help me out by doing all that side of things, as i am pretty snowed under with the business at the mo.

If i complete the jump, and am un-injured, i will put in £50 for a start.

Stu

Sponsorship so far:

Stu.................................£50

neil.macdonald8.............£100

Mr Morse........................£80

Norkep...........................£50

ad77.............................£50

wheels-inmotion.co.uk...£100

Matt McNally...................£100

NickF.............................£50

Steve............................£20

Johnboy1.......................£20

Mudzs...........................£30

Stu's sister....................£20

chib1177.......................£20

AMH.............................£20

Peter026......................£50

Zee007..........................£50

Wosket..........................£20

Bobski...........................£15

ReedHycalog UK Limited....£50

Aido...............................£20

Lexus Boy......................£100

Claire G..........................£10

Gord..............................£50

Running Total:.......£1075

Still To Raise:........£425

(Plus Jump costs!)

Edited by Stu

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I skydive here in england and abroad. Ive done approx 100 jumps over the last year or so and should be able to give you some information if you need it. I also did a tandem a few years ago.

I generally jump at langar, nottingham.

Let me know if you need any help!

Its the best thing in the world and guarantee you will love it! thats why im now hooked! allbeit the british winter and money as slowed me down this winter!!

Richard

Right guys n' gals,

After much deliberation, i have agreed to be the next candidate for the LOC parachute jump for Cancer Research UK.

The deal is as follows:

I will jump out of a plane with an instructor attached to my back (tandem jump), IF we can raise £1500 for the charity. Last year Bazza's jump raised over £1000, so this year we can do better i'm sure, as we have more members now!

Details etc will need to be organised, and i am looking for someone to help me out by doing all that side of things, as i am pretty snowed under with the business at the mo.

If i complete the jump, and am un-injured, i will put in £50 for a start.

Stu

Sponsorship so far:

Stu...................£50

Neil Mcdonald.....£100

ah at last a fellow skydiver.. i have around 30 odd jumps all from Hinton (where we organised Bazza's tandem from)

Stu i wil lbe more than happy to jump with ya,,

@ Richard, maybe the 3 of us can all jump together..

heres me.

me-jumping-from-mini-hercul.jpg

no problem,, i've still got some forms inthe car, i think (i have great fun in surprising people when they say oh ive always wanted to do that, the face on them when i say here you go then)

first thing stu is that you should knock up a sponsorship form and start getting the names down. as my place will pretty much have you in with a weeks notice,, i would also prehaps think about doing it in the week as its qieter and so there should be no waiting around half the day as per a w/e..

but then i guess a lto of peopl might not be able to make it to watch,,,well whatever that can be sorted later...

probably a weekend would suit more people, and if poss i'd like it to be a meet up for the club too.

I'll bang a sponsorship form up tonight, and start putting names down.

When do you think would be best for the jump paul? I was thinking around mid july time, possibly a couple of weeks before JAE. It's either that or after JAE, but i'd prefer to get it done before hand.

Stu

Hows about Saturday 9th July, preferably in the afternoon as the Lions are playing their final test against the all blacks at 8am and i'd like to watch that if poss!

Stu

I sponsor Stu for £50 :D

I suggest you may find the following items useful to make life more bearable before you throw yourself out of that nice, safe, warm aeroplane:

1 gram amphetamine sulphate

1 bottle jack Daniels

1 copy of the "Sporting Life"

Excellent stuff peeps!

So far there is £350 in the pot. You need to get another £1150 to get me to jump out of a plane with a man (or woman) strapped to my back! :P :P

Can someone tell me exactly what the total raised last year was please?

Stu

Stu remember to raise the costs of the jump too.. You have to pay to jump.. so if you want to raise 1500 exactly for charity then you must raise the jump costs too.

I will pledge £20 (sorry.. getting married is raping the wallet)

if you do it naked i will give £50 extra

nice one guys!

@ steve - no chance of that man, sorry to dissapoint! :P

what are the jump costs out of interest?

Stu

cant remember.. ask paul mate

If everyone added more money to do it naked and raised 2k will you skydive nakid?

eerrrmmmm.................

nope :P

at that speed if i hit a bumble bee, there wouldn't be a lot left if you know what i'm saying!!!! :D

Stu

extra £20 for the bumble bee!! :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links