Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Parachute Jump For Charity.............

Stu

The figure is going up peeps and is looking very good, but if you really want to see me jump out of a perfectly safe aeroplane, you're gonna have to do better than that!!!! :D

It's for a very good cause, so lets show them what we are mad of eh?

Stu

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My boss, Joe Green sponsors £30 :D :D :D

It's disappointing that all the sponsors seem to be the same regular posters! What about all you people hiding in the background?

Get your hands in your pockets!

My boss, Joe Green sponsors £30  :D  :D  :D

It's disappointing that all the sponsors seem to be the same regular posters! What about all you people hiding in the background?

Get your hands in your pockets!

"I AGREE" i would seem that those who reply in this thread have been involed with Cancer in some way and realize why they need the £sss, come on members this is you, your loveones, mum, dad, "KIDS" :crybaby::crybaby: if you make anything today, make yourself feel better, make a donation...

L :ove

O: ur

C: hildren

if you dont i will tell "Scorpion"...... :ohmy:

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly, a big thanks to those that have put down that they will sponsor the jump!

Secondly, we are no where near the total needed to get me to do the jump.

I'm gonna have to put a date on it to have raised the cash by now, as otherwise this will just keep going and going.

I'm gonna say that if the cash hasn't been raised (£1500 + jump costs) by the 1st July 2005, then i'm gonna pull the plug on this, which would be a real shame.

Come on peeps, there are thousands of members of the club out there, so lets get to this target yeah!!!!

Stu

How much are we up to now ?

Must say this has taken a long time to get rolling - come on you lot out there - there must be hundreds more reading the site ...

we need to raise £675 plus jump costs still, and there are now 19 days before the deadline.

This would be a real shame to lose what funds have already been pledged, but i did specify that i would only jump if we raised £1500 plus jump costs.

Stu

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links