Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Parachute Jump For Charity.............

Stu

My boss, Joe Green sponsors £30  :D  :D  :D

It's disappointing that all the sponsors seem to be the same regular posters! What about all you people hiding in the background?

Get your hands in your pockets!

"I AGREE" i would seem that those who reply in this thread have been involed with Cancer in some way and realize why they need the £sss, come on members this is you, your loveones, mum, dad, "KIDS" :crybaby::crybaby: if you make anything today, make yourself feel better, make a donation...

L :ove

O: ur

C: hildren

if you dont i will tell "Scorpion"...... :ohmy:

Cancer, the word alone scares most of us. We will sad to say have to deal with this area at one point or another, its easy to shy away when the effects belong to somone else, but this "end of life" disease can be "STOPPED" if only we could "fully" understand why Cancer is so "unselective". Cancer research needs finance to expand, "STU" needs you, we are LOC

L :ove

O:ur

C:hildren

nuf said.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would appear that a large portion of my family and friends are not so keen on me jumping out of a plane, especially my dad, as he has major concerns about my company if something happened to me!

Basically, they are starting a counter-sponsorship, to see if they can raise enough for me NOT to do the jump!

Stu

Mr Morse we have a "paradox" :duh: If Stu fumps... sorry "jumps" LOC will submit the :blush: pledge. If he doesn't his worried family will submit a higher than our total pledge, if we were wise LOC members could make the target figure and Stu's family would pay up :whistling: "But" i'm sure members would still donate even though beaten......wouldn't "WE"!

well, i'm sorry to say that the £1500 target wasn't reached in the time frame i set :crybaby:

BUT

i'm prepared to let it run until the 1st August to see if we can get to the target, but if there's no joy by then, then the jump ain't happening peeps!

Stu

EEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....................................

No fookin way!!!!

Someone else suggested that, and i firmly (no pun intended!!) declined the suggestion!!

Stu

why thank you peeps!

The new running totals etc are as follows:

Running Total:.......£855

Still To Raise:........£645

(Plus Jump costs!)

You have now got 25 days to raise £645 (which is £25.80 per day) or it's not gonna happen!! :crybaby:

Stu

even better mr morse!!

so if a total of £1500 is raised, we both do the jump yeah?

Stu

Guess I can't back down now!

Mind you I will require at least 6 tinnies of Special Brew before anyone gets me to throw my nekked white ***** of a perfectly safe aeroplane :lol::lol::lol:

LOC members you are "pants" We have somone here that will his "risk" ( sorry Stu ) his life to help in this desperate area. The event is for us all. "YEH KIN YOU" lets "SUPPORT IT!!!" 10.000 members here at LOC and pants £sss "WHO" will add......

£10......( name ) <

Still can't believe the apathy towards this type of event - how many LOC members are there / how many have read this thread / how many have donated even £1.

This is a cause close to my heart and is sometrhing that affects so many people that we ALL know someone impacted by this disease.

So come on everyone let's make this support event work.

PLEASE.

Still can't believe the apathy towards this type of event - how many LOC members are there / how many have read this thread / how many have donated even £1.

This is a cause close to my heart and is sometrhing that affects so many people that we ALL know someone impacted by this disease.

So come on everyone let's make this support event work.

PLEASE.

"WELL SAID THAT MAN" You here at LOC have the power to "give" remember this!

L:ove

O:ur

C:hildren

......its off the pot time......£1 each thats all....£1.. LOC has over 10.000 members, "stu" needs us all to show support, are you in?...

don't forget Mr Morse needs teh support too, not just me!!

we're gonna hold each others sick bags for each other on the way up in the plane!!

Stu

"WOW" did i miss that post or what.......? Mr Morse well done.. True team support.

"You know what LOC", stu and Mr Morse will do this jump for charity and raise money to help people they will never meet. In this somtimes "evil" world its this kind of remote compassion that makes me "proud" to be British"

I up my pledge to £100

Now that it seems like I'm in at the bloody deep end here, a thought:

Why not get some peeps doing the rounds at JAE drumming up sponsorship? Take their money in advance, bingo. Sounds like a job for a few fine fillies and Baby Shake has already volunteered!

(she don't know it yet) :lol::lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links