Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

For All The Manly Men Out There....

Myself and my bro were having this conversation about Gladiator, after I put the film on the other night to cheer myself up.............. :crybaby:

I forgot about that ruddy ending, and ended up with full blown chin wobble :blush: :D

That got me to thinking-----what films or tv moments make the menfolk out here upset enough to have to fake the "i`m having a yawn moment to cover the fact tears are escaping, and i don`t want the wife to know i`m not emotionless".

E.t. of course is the other one, but then having kids and seeing that Documentary the other night on the little girl without a face------well i`m glad the wife works nights, 'cos i had to turn it off!!

And before you ask i`m a 6ft,15st, rugby lovin,is200 drivin, chav thumper-----who eats bricks...............for pudding. :lol:

Saving Private Ryan, when he's stood over the grave of tom hanks' character giving his little speech.

Or Armaggedon, when Brucie saves the world at the end :crybaby: Gets me every time :hehe:

Do i belong to a manly car club or is this turning into a club for fairies :D  :D

even manly onions have layers................... :D :D :D :D

thought of some more, and funnily enough they are all based on father/son relationships...................knights tale, contact (ok that was a daughter :crybaby: )

i`m now off to kill some innocent animals, build a fire and talk about tanks

:lol:

virtually any film where someone makes thesupreme sacrifice for someone else has me in bits man on fire i agree with saving private ryan at the begining on the normandy beaches was anoyher but the big one that took me by surprise was randy quaid in independance dy when he can't fire the missile off and rqadios in " tell the kids i love them" then piles into the mother ship. Could have took me home in a bucket after seeing that

Leon

Passion of ***** - savage!!!!!!

Handful of Hindi films lol

none of them made me cry... but left me in a crap mood

Hindi films normally leave me deep asleep :blink:

The first time I watched Castaway with mates, I thought it was the funniest film ever- i mean come on, a grown man talking to a ball?! Quality comedy.

But when I watched it alone it wasn't as funny :crybaby:

can't recall a film making me cry but a few lump in throat ones, one that made me laugh was 'the green mile' with tom hanks, michael clarke duncan etc etc was funny when the girl in front was holding back the tears and then all of a sudden she let it go and blubbed till the end!

Band of Brothers, especially after each episode when the real characters talk about what happened. Although it's 10- 1 hour episodes so not strictly "a film"

Field of dreams as well, it's that old father/son thing again. :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links