Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hey there!

Had mine since 24/8/02 and done 4850 miles in it! Love it. only been tired once. 480 miles in a day starting at 5:30 am til 5pm...

Only challenge being the cam belt due for change real soon and looking for a sub £200 job on principle.

Loz

As its soonest I'd like to be there andf catch up with you Lexus Loving crazies!

So where is this "Beaulieu" and what is the meet? who's going?

You know I saw 3 GS Lexus today... Getting a bit regular... Still I must have seen 30 5series bimmers so I guess I shouldn't complain.

Loz

Loz,

You're right though - the last week Southampton has been crawling with Lexus' of all sorts! Hmm Maybe the boat show I guess, all us fancy car owners want a fancy play thing for the water too! :tumble:

As for Beaulieu, it is a very small village on the New Forest coast line situated off of Jctn 2 of the M27 (down to the bottom of M3 and head towards Bournemouth). It is signposted from the motorway about 20 mins drive.

Hope to see you there

Andy

Cheers Andy,

Migt make it anyway. As for testing the thing. I think 5k miles in 4 weeks is pretty well tested. I gotta get a cambelt but other wise I must say, VERY IMPRESSED!

Anyone know if they run failsafe engines? The kind that don't bend rods when the belt goes. If it works in a fiat Punto then it's gotta be good for a Lexus...

Welcome some tech spec on this...

Loz

ps. anyone think the plate M 16XUS looks worth having?

What the heck were those plates trying to say? or was that the point. I had them made up to see if they'd look any good. better to risk £20 to find out the £600 would be wasted. as it goes I'm gonna sleep on it. thinking about R 4DY X or

R 4D FU both cheaper but look it too... what is wrong with M L6XUS is it too much of a strech.

Loz

• 2 weeks later...

It is great to drive a Lexus, I always wanted one when i saw the LS400. This was on top gear, I knew that as an ex rover driver i would appreciate something refined and here i am in a Lexus. So far no problems to report apart from the jealousy with kids banging a ball on it. that has stopped thank ***, but its still brilliant, maybe i will see some of you at beaulieu.

Cheers,

the Doctor.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links