Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gt Battle Interest?

On the LOC stand if I can ...............

its very shiney at the moment  :D

I would be pretty honoured if your car was parked next to mine tbh (in a non lickass kinda way!)

I'll speak with the guys at GTbattle and get a stand sorted. I'll also speak with Mat as he's interested in some 0-60 attacks!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:offtopic:

I was priviledged enough to see Mat's car do a couple of quarter mile runs this weekend at Rotorstock - It was certainly fast. I think the fastest time was a 13.6, but I can't remember for sure. It would be pretty interesting to see it have a go at the 0-60.

Besty

25th of June is the date. Would be coolio to se more supercharged IS!

MartinC

I've decided that I want to sort out a stand mainly so I do't have to park in public car park. :)

Andy

Again the more the merrier

Dave/Prolex

An appearance there or a place on the LOC stand?? :P ON our stand is where its at Dave! Love to see your stroked IS too!!

cheers mate ,i`ll let you know as soon as i can

Right i had a response from the girl organising GT battle and the club stands.

This is her reply

Hi Oliver,

Firstly, you need to register your club for a stand (see attached) If you can complete and fax to the number provided or email back to me.  Secondly, tickets!  Tickets for clubs are £12.00 per person, as time is ticking on you can either individually send in chq's with the club marked clearly on the back or send a club chq, payment and address details are at the bottom of the attached form.  I would suggest that this is done immediately as it's not long to the event.  There isn't a minimum or a max!!

If you have any further questions please contact me

I know it's a bit late in the day but can I get a definite yes from those interested. (This is f*ckin knightmare when no mods are involved!!! :rolleyes: )

I will be getting a form together tonight and sending it Friday. I need numbers for the form. I will then need payment soon after. My plan is to get the stand sorted asap and then money STRAIGHT after.

I'll be updating the list on page one of the 1ST POST as time goes by:

Me (DEFINITE)

Chris S (DEFINITE - awaiting Payment)

Bazza (DEFINITE - awaiting Payment)

Coool, its a goer then :D

Can I have some details where to send a cheque to, I can send it to you Oli if thats what everyone else is doing. I can post it on my way home

If you want I could Paypal you say £13 quid instead if thats better.

Coool, its a goer then :D

Can I have some details where to send a cheque to, I can send it to you Oli if thats what everyone else is doing. I can post it on my way home

If you want I could Paypal you say £13 quid instead if thats better.

You have pm!

list edited

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links