Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Get that beep of from the back shift?

boje

I would not dissable it if i were you, unless the parkpilot lets you know when you have selected reverse. I have on several occasion hit reverse instead of first and been greatful that i didn't let the clutch out in the wrong direction.:wow:

On mine, if I goto reverse, I also get the bleeping noise but also the indicator on the dash also flashes amber to mach sure if I don't here the bleeping noise, sometimes I don't due to LOUD music within the car :lol:

Why does nobody read my question? Why does nobody answer it?:mad:

I like the warning when the reverse is in because it is very close to the first, but you should try my car: You got beep from the front and beeps from the back, 3 different kind of beeps and when you have an object close to the back of the car you become really mad, I want to drop the whole car sometimes when I hav e to go backwarts. Nobody in the whole wide web that can help me????

Boje...........i think pl have read your question.....there advising you not to disconect it,

other than that if your really serious about disconecting it,i would asume its wired into the reverse wireing loom

short of cutting that the next simple action would be to disconect the beeper itself........thats the problem,locating it

however i would rather be anoyed by a few beeps while im reversing rather han accidently put the car into reverse and hit the car behind

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links